All Discussions Tagged 'boot' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk won't boot with Power Module AND 5V powering the servo output rail.

My Pixhawk boots fine when powered by the power module only, but when I connect 5V to the servo/motor output rail, it doesn't boot but just…

Started by turdsurfer

7 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Patrick Andresen

EMAX Simonk ESC on Pixhawk running Arducopter timeout/no beeps/tones

I have searched long and hard for how to use Emax Simonk ESC's with Pixhawk running the latest Arducopter.  The problem is these ESC's have…

Started by Mike Jessup

3 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaPorte

APM2.5 and GPS problem

Hi all I have a problem connecting to my brand new APM2.5. I connected the UBLOX gps and then connected the APM to my USB / computer. As…

Started by Tommy Larsen

2 May 21, 2013
Reply by Tommy Larsen

New APM2.5 suddenly quit - firmware / hardware issue? - Need troubleshooting help

My new APM2.5 just quit working while I was doing the final setup on my plane. I was running v2.40 firmware because the newer versions woul…

Started by Al Lowrie

8 May 6, 2013
Reply by Al Lowrie

apm2.5 blue light only

I had a pretty big crash. My APM board only shows blue light when connected to USB or battery. It will not reboot. Ideas??

Started by Quad Papa

3 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Quad Papa

APM2 Quadcopter Motors Spin Up Randomly – and won’t boot without USB

Hi everyone. I am a “newbee” to RC flying and I am building my first quadcopter. I have two major problems. The first is that 3 of my 4 mot…

Started by WayneB2

3 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by WayneB2

APM2 only powered over input rail/USB, not output rail

Hi, Until today my APM2 has performed very good, but now it has changed it mind regarding booting with power from the output rail. And yes…

Started by Anders Hansen

2 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service