All Discussions Tagged 'brushless' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controlling quadcopter brushless motors in Raspberry using pigpio

Hi all! I'll try to do my best explaining my doubts. Im computer engineer (so i dont have much knowledge in pure electronics). Im trying to…

Started by jasomo

2 Sep 6
Reply by jasomo

AGRICULTURE DRONE PROJECT

i want to build a agriculture drone.....the payload of the drone min:5kg.......max:10kg..... My problems : 1. I realy dont know which is th…

Started by megamind kaamil

0 Aug 8

how to control the height consistency of brushless motor stator core laminations

How to control the height consistency of brushless motor stator core laminations As we know, When the BLDC motor design is high speed and h…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Jun 8

Mad Components New Members is coming!

Here is the new members of our MAD Components!!New M6 C12/C15~~ Industrial & Agriculture Grade with AMAZING lightweight, which is also…

Started by MAD Components

0 Jan 4

Drone gimbal for SONY DSLR A6000,with zoom,record and trigger

Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations…

Started by yangdaonline

8 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by yangdaonline

Motors for manned VTOL

Hey guys,I was pretty interested by the Ehang184 & Airbus concepts. I'm doing a little research project into the future of city wide ai…

Started by Neil

0 Apr 19, 2017

3 Axis Gimbal, SunnySky Motors, Tarot 650 Frame, T-Motor Props... need gone!

Hi all, Some of these I've had up for sale for a while now, other's I've just taken off my rig. I have prices in mind but please feel free…

Started by SkySpaghetti

1 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Dean Walker

Help me lift off =D

Hi i am building a dorne for the first time, my drone is a x666 frame with 4 860 Kv engines from turnigy  4x 40c ESC ardupilot 2.6 zippy 50…

Started by Daronfizol

10 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Daronfizol

iFLY IF2205/1900kV/2300KV/2600KV Multirotor Motor

iFly-motor is a high efficiency and high torque brushless motor. It is made with super hardened neodymium-iron-boron magnets, high temperat…

Started by iFLYModel

0 Sep 30, 2016

how to manufacturer 0.2mm Brushless dc motor stator and rotor core for the automatic equipment

Normally there is two process to manufacture the electrical motor stator and rotor with silicon steel: 1. it can wire cutting and cut the…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 28, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service