All Discussions Tagged 'bug' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS Fail during Failsafe RTL

Good morning everyone. I had a problem at the GPS during a flight near my home, I passed under high voltage cables and bumped a cable with…

Started by Emiliano

0 Feb 13, 2018

Joystick support

I have been trying without success to get the joystick option to work in Mission Planner.   I have tried connecting first and not connectin…

Started by Charles Linquist

4 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Robert Mapes

Mission Planner resetting Cam_Trigg_Type to servo default (0)

Anyone else have this problem? Whenever I go: Initial Setup, Optional Hardware, Camera Gimbal page it resets my Cam Trig type to 0 (servo)…

Started by Sandy Sound

2 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Sandy Sound

LOG of a very mysterious crash

Hello everyone: Today I flew again my quadcopter after 6 months of getting new parts from another crash (also due to an undetermined cause…

Started by Yoel Peñas

3 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

I have a problem with Pixhawk plane wired and power as it says in manual with secondary backup power source and Zener diode. The plane was…

Started by Innokentiy Antipin

9 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Innokentiy Antipin

Accidental Take-off from USB connection

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to the drone market and I've just built an X6 hexacopter with the HKPilot Mega 2.7 fight controller runn…

Started by Nathan Davy

2 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Nathan Davy

Autolevel (Stabilize), bug or feature ?

If copter angle is greater then 90° in acro mode, switching to autolevel (Stabilize) mode, the copter goes up side down! manu PS: Impossibl…

Started by manu

0 Jun 15, 2015

Only 3 Motors spinning at any one time

Hi guys, I'm new to the hobby and I've a diy drone that i'm working on, using the APM 2.6 on 3.2.1 Firmware.I've calibrated my ESCs,and al…

Started by Kenneth

3 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by OG

Throttle failure, motor not spinning

Hi, I am currently running Arducopter 3.1.4 on an APM 2.6 and i can't get my quad to liftoff. I've done all the calibrations,and have cal…

Started by Kenneth

0 Feb 16, 2015

[unsolved] ArduCopter(3.1.5) tri-coper random flip after 9 seconds in stabilize

so today i had the plesure of seeing my first tri-copter plunge into the ground upside-down, from an altitude  off 5 meters. i have flown t…

Started by tiemen

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by tiemen

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service