All Discussions Tagged 'calibrate' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

8 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

Accelerometer calibration say "Calibrated' but does not start

Hi all, I'm running ArduPlane V3.5.2 and trying to calibrate the accelerometer with mavproxy. When I start the calibration, the plane retur…

Started by Troy Joseph

0 Apr 15, 2016

Emax esc failure

Hi All, I am a newbie trying to build a hex s550 kit from HK, it came with Emax 30a BLheli opto's and I am having nothing but trouble with…

Started by Paul Kelly

1 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by craiger

APM 2.6 won't calibrate RC

Hello!I'm new to the APM technology and i had recently purchased the APM 2.6 mega board.While making the initial setup i uploaded the firmw…

Started by Vrunal Vijay Mhatre

0 Jun 2, 2015

Loiter goes straight ahead and crash

Hi to all, today, When I put my octo copter in loiter it doesn't seem to go all different directions but it just goes straight ahead and wo…

Started by Nayden

6 May 31, 2014
Reply by Nayden

Pixhawk crash in stabilize mode

components: 1m. diameter. graupner hott gr-24 t-motor: motors and esc. 2 batteries 2*5000mAh 6S (mounted in the center), charged Weight: ~…

Started by Nayden

2 May 27, 2014
Reply by Nayden

No output signal to ESCs

I`v had a problem since buying my new APM 2.5, the ESCs beep every 2 seconds.  This shows an abnormal output.  I have tried calibrating the…

Started by graeme

5 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Stephen Dade

[Answered] All motors except #1 respond to throttle. #1 just beeps every three seconds...

3D Robotics Quad APM 2.5 All motors respond to manual calibration and respond to throttle when individual ESCs are connected to lipo and th…

Started by Jeff Pinkston

5 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Pinkston

Another magnetometer question

After receiving my replacement magnetometer I think I've finally got it working. However, when I try and calibrate the offsets in the CLI (…

Started by Christopher Cooper

5 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Randy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service