All Discussions Tagged 'calibration' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unable to calibrate flysky radio using mission planner software.

I have built a kit quadcopter using the apm  2.8 flight control. Using the mission planner software I attempt to set up the quad for flight…

Started by Thomas

0 Sep 9, 2018

Help on Optical Flow sensor calibration

Dear all, I'm an engineer student specialized in embedded systems from Paris working on a drone prototype for a school project with other…

Started by TCHackster

1 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by kiki boy

Pixhawk can't start ESCs calibration

Hi! I have started my first custom drone setup and stuck on ESCs calibration. I am using Pixhawk 2.4.8, my RCS is RadioLink AT9S, R9DS rec…

Started by Fedor Ignatov

0 May 29, 2018

Calibrating MicaSense RedEdge Imagery

I have been collecting imagery from a MicaSense RedEdge camera, a multispectral camera made for attaching to sUAS. https://www.micasense.co

Started by Kelsey Mason

1 May 20, 2017
Reply by Gabriel

Radio Calibration problem with Pixhawk

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 copter with Pixhawk. I am relatively newbie to quads. This is my first big drone. I am done with assembling the hard…

Started by Attila

10 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Alex Buckley

Connecting HappyModel LEA-6H GPS with single cable bundle to PIXHAWK 2.4.8

Unlike most descriptions that I can find, my GPS unit only has ONE cable coming from the GPS unit.  I can't get the compass to calibrate in…

Started by Dan Benson

1 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Dan Benson

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8, 2017

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8, 2017

Broken Compass Calibration feature in MP when using APM3.2.1 + Hexacopter

I had an old APM flight controller (3.2.1 fw) that I thought I would put to work on a HEX.  When I tried to calibrate the compass using MP…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Feb 19, 2017

Pixhawk Spektrum Radio Calibration Issues

Hi there,I'm currently setting up my first scratch built quad with a Pixhawk mini and a Spektrum DSMX 6 channel receiver/transmitter. I hav…

Started by Sam Austin

0 Feb 12, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service