All Discussions Tagged 'calibration' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Magnetometer Offsets

I just cannot calibrate my magnetometer. Should i buy new 1.  Before this it works very fine. Hope for some advice.

Started by Hari

5 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Philip Fretwell

Arducopter took snow dive

I pulled out the Arducopter for renewed trainings yesterday. Lots of snow here and below freezing temp.  Still too unskilled and with some…

Started by Gunnar Forsgren mobimation.com

5 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Sebastian Gralla

Replaced motor. Do I need to re-calibrate ESC?

One of my motors was damaged in a crash and I have replaced it with a spare. I have confirmed that it is turning in the correct direction…

Started by Robert Beatty

3 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

Developer

VIDEO: Arducopter magnetometer offset calibration with ArducopterNG Beta2 code

SETUP Video:   For all ArducopterNG users, how to calibrate your magnetometer offset with latest ArducopterNG Beta2 code from CLI.   This v…

Started by Jani Hirvinen

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by SupreCharger

Adding a time delay to ArduIMU sensor calibration

Hi,   Due to a lack of space, I have had to mount my ArduIMU on a battery cover in my airframe, the trouble is the ArduIMU starts calibrati…

Started by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

1 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by SciFly

Driving a tracking Antenna with Ardustation

Hey all,I have some questions about driving a tracking antenna with Ardustation. Jordi's Blog Post "New Ardustation Code: Now with Pan/Tilt…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

11 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Rana

Anyone compute actual airspeed with an ardupilot?

I've been looking a bit at the ardupilot firmware and as best as I can tell, no where does the code compute an actual airspeed. It appears…

Started by Curt Olson

5 May 24, 2010
Reply by Tom Yochum

IR sensor calibration

Hi all, We are using the thermopile sensors to estimate attitude of our airplane. The problem is that the paparazzi wiki mentions a nonlin…

Started by yogesh

7 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by David Low

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service