All Discussions Tagged 'calibration' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mini Apm Pro clone / Compass Calibration

Hi everyboady can you help me please?.. I got a APM Pro clone and a BN880GPS but I got a bad compass health and i cant calibrate it.. When…

Started by Luke

4 May 16, 2016
Reply by Luke

APM esc calibration with joystick through Mission Planner

Hello everyone, I have trust brand joystick and I have no RC Transmitter it is very expensive. I want to calibrate and use my SingleCopter…

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

3 May 15, 2016
Reply by Alasdair

Compass Calibration over Wireless causing problems

Hi, I am using the latest greatest version of the MIssion planner and AC3.3.1 for the pixhawk. I am using a Drotek M8N XL GPS & MAG.…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

2 May 5, 2016
Reply by grant

Pixhawk ArduPlane V3.5.3 Accelerometer Calibration Issues

Hello fellow pilots! I am currently having problems with my accelerometer calibration when I upload ArduPlane V3.5.3 onto my Pixhawk. I am…

Started by Andrew A

3 May 4, 2016
Reply by Andrew A

DJI Phantom 2.4 G RX RF V3 and Simonk Spider ESC

I have a 500 sized quad that is built with about all the internals from a phantom 2 (motors, esc, naza v2 fc, DJI DJ6 TX with the DJI 2.4 G…

Started by Chris Johansen

0 Apr 19, 2016

Compass offsets

Hi, I don’t know if anybody can help me or at least explain this. I had problems with the loiter (the typical toilet-bowling) so I took a l…

Started by M3one

18 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Jeff Fortier

Preflight Calibration No Longer Working

About the release time of ArduPlane 3.5 I noticed that the Preflight Reboot Shutdown started to work.  I also noticed that the Preflight Ca…

Started by Chad Frazer

0 Mar 28, 2016

Can't collect data for live calibration when Nose Down ( APM2.8 and NEO-M8N GPS )

Hi; I have experience with naze32 and dj Naza but new with APM. I bought this set (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/APM-2-8-Flight-Controlle

Started by Fpv250

2 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Florencio Santos

pixhawk esc initializing problem

hello there   i have question about ESC calibration on Pixhawk flight controller, when i calibrate esc from receiver it's calibrated and…

Started by Goga

4 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Goga

Magnetometer Soft- and Hard-Iron Calibration

I'm using an LSM303DLM on a Pololu MinIMU-9 board as part of an AHRS. The software is ported to mbed from Pololu's example code which is in…

Started by Bot Thoughts

26 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Jchiodini

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service