All Discussions Tagged 'camera' (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAV becomes a new type of water search and rescue equipment

On September 4th, the Nanning City Water Search and Rescue Center did a 2019 water emergency new equipment demonstration and drill, used dr…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 5

UAV search and rescue of people trapped in landslides

With the further development of drone technology, the well-known drones are not only used in aerial photography but also have a huge role i…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 1

Advice needed: Best Gimbal & Action camera combo?

Hi guys, I’m just starting out with gimbals. My goal is to get smooth decent photography/video and FPV capability.After some research here…

Started by Roly

3 Aug 19
Reply by CiderPunk

What are the requirements for camera pixels for aerial detection?

Recently, I have been very interested in air detection. As a drone enthusiast, I plan to build a drone to detect the air quality near my ho…

Started by Vincent Spano

4 Aug 18
Reply by Vincent Spano

40x zoom lens captures clear detailed picture of your target from 1km away

40x zoom lens, plus high precision gimbal stabilizer with special double shock-absorber mechanic system, this kit attached under our drone…

Started by Markus Thurman

2 Aug 5
Reply by Terry Rickel

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

DSC QX10 modified for Drone UAV use. 18.2MP

For sale a Sony DSC QX10 modified to be triggered from a UAV Drone autopilot.I was meant to be used on a fixed wing plane unsing Pixhawk, b…

Started by naish

1 Apr 4
Reply by Umair

DJI Tello (Ryze) - the perfect photo/video drone for $100?

Hey there guys! I was reading a few posts here and people are still askin what cheap camera drones they can get under $100. Well, I would n…

Started by Paul Archer

3 Mar 25
Reply by Govind Vijayakumar

Best Drones of 2019 Review

Here friends, if you want best drone with camera 2019. You can check the link where they have added the top 10 drones. This is really helpf…

Started by Omar Faruk

0 Jan 24

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service