All Discussions Tagged 'camera' (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Perfect Camera System - Can anyone do this?

I have spent 7 years messing with drones.  I've used them from a 500lb UAV down to 55g of weight.  I know how to design them and conduct op…

Started by Chad Frazer

25 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Adam Evans

UAV becomes a new type of water search and rescue equipment

On September 4th, the Nanning City Water Search and Rescue Center did a 2019 water emergency new equipment demonstration and drill, used dr…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 5, 2019

UAV search and rescue of people trapped in landslides

With the further development of drone technology, the well-known drones are not only used in aerial photography but also have a huge role i…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 1, 2019

Advice needed: Best Gimbal & Action camera combo?

Hi guys, I’m just starting out with gimbals. My goal is to get smooth decent photography/video and FPV capability.After some research here…

Started by Roly

3 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by CiderPunk

What are the requirements for camera pixels for aerial detection?

Recently, I have been very interested in air detection. As a drone enthusiast, I plan to build a drone to detect the air quality near my ho…

Started by Vincent Spano

4 Aug 18, 2019
Reply by Vincent Spano

40x zoom lens captures clear detailed picture of your target from 1km away

40x zoom lens, plus high precision gimbal stabilizer with special double shock-absorber mechanic system, this kit attached under our drone…

Started by Markus Thurman

2 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by Terry Rickel

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10, 2019

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10, 2019

DSC QX10 modified for Drone UAV use. 18.2MP

For sale a Sony DSC QX10 modified to be triggered from a UAV Drone autopilot.I was meant to be used on a fixed wing plane unsing Pixhawk, b…

Started by naish

1 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Umair

DJI Tello (Ryze) - the perfect photo/video drone for $100?

Hey there guys! I was reading a few posts here and people are still askin what cheap camera drones they can get under $100. Well, I would n…

Started by Paul Archer

3 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Govind Vijayakumar

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service