All Discussions Tagged 'camera' (165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice needed: Best Gimbal & Action camera combo?

Hi guys, I’m just starting out with gimbals. My goal is to get smooth decent photography/video and FPV capability.After some research here…

Started by Roly

2 Apr 12
Reply by Sachin Prasad

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

DSC QX10 modified for Drone UAV use. 18.2MP

For sale a Sony DSC QX10 modified to be triggered from a UAV Drone autopilot.I was meant to be used on a fixed wing plane unsing Pixhawk, b…

Started by naish

1 Apr 4
Reply by Umair

DJI Tello (Ryze) - the perfect photo/video drone for $100?

Hey there guys! I was reading a few posts here and people are still askin what cheap camera drones they can get under $100. Well, I would n…

Started by Paul Archer

3 Mar 25
Reply by Govind Vijayakumar

Best Drones of 2019 Review

Here friends, if you want best drone with camera 2019. You can check the link where they have added the top 10 drones. This is really helpf…

Started by Omar Faruk

0 Jan 24

gimball controll on px4

hello all. i have been trying for a while now to get a gimball working with my px4. i have a 3 axis gimball id like to control 2 of its ax…

Started by anne maley

0 Jan 7

Nano Talon or similar plane, with Pixhawk - is it possible?

Hi all I am looking for a fixed wing UAV for mapping purposes. It must be able to carry a compact downward looking sensor (dimensions: 10x6…

Started by Boas61

8 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Warren Rose

MicaSense RedEdge UAV multispectral camera for sale

Hello everybody, my nearly never used multispectral UAV camera is for sale. I posted description and photos on ebay: https://www.ebay.de/it

Started by Michael Haertel

1 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Larry Obrien

Should I use filter or not?

Hello everyone, I have a simple question. I have made a quadrotor by myself, and I want to use a camera to let my quadrotor set position at…

Started by Lacdires

1 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Prasanna Shevare

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service