All Discussions Tagged 'cameras' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Drones and Action Cameras

If you are looking dji drones or action camera from UAE, I will prefer to take from alGadgets Electronics. They are giving best price and f…

Started by Muhsin

0 May 22

Two Cameras one Drone

Hello, Im looking to mount 2 cameras on a multi rotor platform. I would like them to trigger at the same time.  I was looking to use pixha…

Started by kurt

3 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dennis Cane

Used Drones for Sale - Prices are negotiable!

Hey everyone, I've put up all my Used Drones onto one section where you can buy any of them as a package or independently. Have a look and…

Started by Peter Gulin

0 Jul 20, 2015

Used Drones for Sale - Prices are negotiable!

Hey everyone, I've put up all my Used Drones onto one section where you can buy any of them as a package or independently. Have a look and…

Started by Peter Gulin

0 Jul 20, 2015

Sony MultiPort trigger solution – "SkySight MONO"

Hi Diydrones members, We would like to introduce you to our new SkySight family – trigger cables designed to enhance your UAV experience b…

Started by SkySight

1 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Plinio Augusto

Sony MultiPort trigger solution – "SkySight MONO"

Hi Diydrones members, We would like to introduce you to our new SkySight family – trigger cables designed to enhance your UAV experience b…

Started by SkySight

0 Apr 1, 2015

Drones in Namibia

We're a multi-disciplinary US-based group looking for an experienced drone designer/engineer to collaborate on a transformative technology…

Started by WildTrack

0 Mar 19, 2015

Does 3DR IRIS support other cameras besides GoPro?

I am considering a 3DR IRIS for use (initially) for straight-down photography for mosaicing images into high resolution maps.  I am concern…

Started by Chuck Stein

6 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Global_Saffer

Development Help: Tethered UAV to provide Image Processing Data

Hello! I'm an undergraduate mechanical engineering student working on a senior design project. Our goal is to develop a UAV with the follow…

Started by Bryce Anglin

2 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Bryce Anglin

remote sony camera control via RM-VPR1 and any rc system HELP

hi guys im looking for advice  I have recently just finished my sky hero build and now have begun mounting my gimbal and camera equipment i…

Started by robincfey

7 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Ken Falk

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service