All Discussions Tagged 'canon' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mounting Canon M onto DJI Phantom 3

has any successfully mounted their canon M1 with the pancake 22mm lens to the DJI Phantom 3? if so, any tips on how to mount the camera as…

Started by tung hott

1 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by Gene

Storm32 configuration help needed

Firstly let me say that I know what I am doing is perverse but I got here by accident. I feel like I'm close but the STORM32 setup is provi…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Dec 4, 2017

Tarot 2D full size gimbal with continuous servo motors

I have a new X6 Tarot build and so far the early flights are going well. I now look at the gimball and camera mount. I should first clarify…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Nov 19, 2017

Canon DSLR signal Output

Hey all,  I'm using a canon 5DS to aerial map, i'm trying to find a way to record a pulse from the camera so my IMU can record when an ima…

Started by Darryl Zubot

0 Aug 28, 2017

Camera Trigger Cables

Ok seems there is some interest in trigger cables. WHO WANTS ONE !  speak now or forever hold your peace.  lol Please provide me with your…

Started by Reuben

3 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Wahono

Canon 5DS roll gimbal issues

I know this is a drones forum, I have drones but this is for my full sized aircraft. I built a roll gimbal to do aerial mapping for project…

Started by Darryl Zubot

0 Nov 3, 2016

[Aerial Mapping] What is best Sony Nex 5 setting for Aerial Mapping mission?

Dear All, I was using Cannon S100 previously for mapping purpose with CHDK, 1/2000 shutter speed, IS turned off and focus set to Infinity b…

Started by Waladi

66 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by IronDOME

Imaging and mapping recommendations for fixed-wing UAV

I am part of an engineering team that uses a 2-metre UAV for aerial surveying. Our current imaging platform is the Canon G9 point-and-shoot…

Started by Josh Vazquez

0 Feb 11, 2016

Canon camera (with chdk) triggers randomly while using pixhawk

Hi my name is deepak I'm using pixhawk to trigger my canon sx230 hs using chdk on ch7 on pixhawk while doing auto missions i'm noticing the…

Started by Deepak

3 May 18, 2015
Reply by Phill Simpson

skywalker X5 mapping camera choice

Hi, i plan to set up a X5 wing + pixhawk FC in order to try aerial photogrametry. I have all the parts except the camera. I noticed most o…

Started by bocorps

10 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by ChrisTing

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service