All Discussions Tagged 'capacity' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a question..

Hi I'm Korean high school student. I am working on my school team work about making a drone and doing some simple experiments. I have to se…

Started by YJ Park

0 Aug 8, 2015

Battery for 30 min of flight with 55A max current draw???

Hi i am building uav for the first time and i dont know much types and brands of battery. please help me select a battery that can give 30…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

3 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by iskess

Battery size, C-Rating, for Quad-D 880kv motors 11" props - links provided

Hey Guys,   I just purchased a Qaud – D with 880kv motors and 11” props from 3D Robotics.  I will use a Dx6i and spectrum AR6210 receiver.…

Started by Jared M

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

Feedback sought re; plans for weather balloon + UAV paraglider + higher-capacity multirotor

I'm looking for advice on a few things, it's a long story so I'll start at the beginning:  The Engineering Club at my college wants to laun…

Started by Roy Wilkie

11 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Wyatt Ciomperlik

What capacity LiPo:s for a Hex?

Hi! I'm on finals building my first 3Drobotics Hexacopter with the bigger 880 motors. I've tried to find recommendations for LiPo:s but hav…

Started by Richard Soderberg

10 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Tono

A fixed wing plane with large capacity

Hi all, I'm looking to develop an electric UAV fixed wing aircraft and I can't find a plane with a big enough cargo hold.  The control boa…

Started by Lewis Gear

9 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

Lifting capacity?

I tried to search, but are there any lifting capacity graphs (flight time and battery calculated in) for the 3DR frame with the 880Kv moto…

Started by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Michael Pursifull

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service