All Discussions Tagged 'change' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange change in MODE - please help

This morning, I was flying APM 3.2.1 in AUTO MODE, and was just out of control radio range . The telemetry signal was drifting in and out a…

Started by Charles Linquist

6 May 25, 2017
Reply by Charles Linquist

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25, 2017

"Change Speed" button

Dear all, I don't find information about the "Change Speed" button is in the "Actions" tab in Mission planner. Is it the speed in m/s? Is i…

Started by Mattia

1 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Ivan R

Waypoints change when write to drone

Hi all- I recently started to have a frustrating problem when writing missions to my drone (IRIS+).  I plan the mission in mission planner,…

Started by John Schoenhals

0 Jun 9, 2015

PPM Channel Order for JR

I am using a JR 10sx with a Frsky module and PPM Rx.  The PPM stream that is output from the rx has the channels in the wrong order for usi…

Started by Beau

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Mike

Change Loiter Radius from WaypointFile/Missionplaner

Hi, everyone! For our research UAV (25kg, 5m wingspan) we descided to change from the papparazi to the ardupilot platform. After the first…

Started by Thomas Matti

10 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

change plan in fly

hello there is a way to change fly plan in fly? thank

Started by Sept cinquante

3 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Stephen Dade

Airplane/APM flies RTL regardless of mode setting in AUTO or RTL

Guys:   As many of you have seen from my postings I am struggling to get my aircraft to fly in auto mode.  Many of you have helped me chas…

Started by Bret C

23 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Choppy

Motors beeping after change to PPM-Sum

Hi there, I have a Graupner MX-20 which supports PPM-sum on Ch8. I wanted to get rid of too many cables on my RX. So I changed to PPM. I di…

Started by jjohow

5 May 1, 2013
Reply by Gregmaan

Do_Change_Speed bugs?

Hi, Anyone know the current status of this command?  I noticed in the past there were a few bugs. When I try using in the sim, it seems t…

Started by Prahas David Nafissian

4 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service