All Discussions Tagged 'channel' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to enable Auxiliary Channel Functionality.

Hello. I would like to enable various functionalities of the auxiliary channels, for example channel 7 and 8. I go to the Mission Planner a…

Started by Nikos

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Nikos

Frequencies

Hello there! I'm new to multirotors  (obvious since this is my first post!) I was just wondering, from a theoretical point of view as much…

Started by Ethan O'Connell

1 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Alasdair

Simple Mode Setup

For some reason, I seem to be permanently in Super Simple Mode.  Not long ago, I enabled CH 8 on my FlySky for the Iris+.  Through Mission…

Started by Mike J

7 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Joe Dietrich

flying quadcopter using 4 channel RC and xbee

hello everyone, i have a quadcopter that uses APM2.6 controller and its flying manually using 4 channel RC, and i want to start flying it o…

Started by iyad

5 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by iyad

APM Output Channel 2 not working

I've set up my quad with an APM 2.6 and everything is working.... except the output channel 2.  I can turn the APM on, arm the motors and g…

Started by Harold Sweat

6 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by mhorban

RCMAP function not working in arduplane

I have a pixhawk and it uses PPM so I cant just switch the wires from the receiver to the auto pilot and the dx6i cant re map the channels…

Started by Ben Howard

4 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Paul Keas

APM 2.5 Channel 1 servo twitching in LOITER

I recently set up my bixler 1.1 and found some unusual behavior on channel 1 in LOITER Mode. Here are my details. APM 2.5 with plane:2.78 P…

Started by Trevor Strand

1 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Søren Kuula

2 Servo Elevator Setup

I have a 2 servo elevator setup which is mixed with my controller (One servo plugged into elevator channel, one plugged into aux).  How can…

Started by Tim Mulder

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by iskess

APM 2 Version 2.60 Issue on channel 5,6 and/or 7

Hi, I own the APM 2 since 2 months build in a MPX Cularis, the plane is ready for fhe first flight, and short time before I updated to 2.60…

Started by Gregmaan

9 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Pekka Ahola

Autotrim questions

Hi, 1. Is it possible to commence the autotrim procedure without radio switch, can I use some mission planner button to save the autotrim…

Started by Veikko Vierola

2 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Veikko Vierola

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service