All Discussions Tagged 'channels' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOLD - DJI DR16 Receiver - 16ch D-Bus - $45

I bought this for a project but no longer need it. It's a DJI DR16 Receiver Only! These are hard to find as a separate unit! I'd like to ge…

Started by SkySpaghetti

3 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by SkySpaghetti

How to make quadcopter react to channel override values

Hi Community, I am working a GPS denied quadcopter which requires channels override as I do not have other options. When I use mavproxy an…

Started by Vinh K

17 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Kyle

Another ESC Calibration Problem - With a Happy Ending

There are lots of threads about ESC calibration issues on this forum. I was pulling my hair out but I discovered the problem by writing thi…

Started by Fête Mobile

5 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Sourlemon11

APM 2.6 induced flutter, all channels

Symptom: In manual mode (stabilize when manual inputs are used) I get flutter on all channels, as in all servos move when I touch the stick…

Started by Chad Frazer

5 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

APM Problems, very confused!

Hi There, I  thought I'd join the DD community to see if anyone could help me setup my quad.  And I thought my first post might be one help…

Started by Chris T

8 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Chris T

APM - Elevator and rudder appear to be mixed up!

Hi guys, i've just been running through some initial tests before heading out for my new quadcopter's first flight and i seem to have a cha…

Started by Jakey Boy

2 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jakey Boy

Radio Channels/Inputs for ArduCopter 2.8

Hi, I'm trying to understand the radio channel assignments and what they do (or can do via configuration) in the standard code available, b…

Started by Simone Chiaretta

4 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Simon Gibson-Poole

How many R/C channels needed/recommended for an Arducopter?

Hello,just gearing up to enter the Arducopter experience. The wealth of information available about the UAV and its hardware and software i…

Started by Limebear (Rob)

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

6- or 7-channels? / 2.4 GHz or not?

Hi, I am in the planning face of building an EasyStar with ArduPilot, and I need to buy an transmitter. I have been thinking of buying a F…

Started by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

15 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Peter-Hans de Zwarte

Developer

Connecting ArduPilot to toggle switch and R/C channels

I plan on designing an auto pilot system with the Ardupilot, but I am a bit confused as to how to connect the toggle switch to the transmit…

Started by Kabir

11 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Ken

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service