All Discussions Tagged 'cheap' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Tello (Ryze) - the perfect photo/video drone for $100?

Hey there guys! I was reading a few posts here and people are still askin what cheap camera drones they can get under $100. Well, I would n…

Started by Paul Archer

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jake Jhonson

The most popular LiDAR TFmini upgraded with IP65 protection for outdoor

TFmini now upgraded to new version with IP65 protection. More details below: "In order to meet the user’s requirement in harsh conditions,…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Apr 28

The low cost ToF LiDAR for drones UAV Robots, compatible with Pixhawk Arduino - Benewake TFmini

I saw many people interested in inexpensive lidar or radar sensor that is compatible with the Pixhawk, Arduino. You must have a look at Be…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Oct 10, 2017

What's the best quad to learn how to fly?

Hey guys, I'm member of this forum for onyl few weeks, and since then I'm thoughtfully reading several threads. I'd like to join "drone ow…

Started by Ante

8 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by kisala

The cheapest Brushless RTF drones on the market

Hey there. I wanted to know if there are some alternatives for people who don't want to build their own quad or don't want to spend too muc…

Started by Paul Archer

1 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Davis Deng

Longer / better antenna for 3DR 915 mhz radios. Radio cable?

I just don't seem to be getting very good range with the stock radios, and I would like to try longer antenna.  I know/think that they curr…

Started by Global_Saffer

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Sam Duff

Simple, cheap and strong landing gear

Hi, For anyone interested in a simple, sturdy yet cheap solution for a multicopter landing gear I suggest garden hose and zip ties...…

Started by Tobie Horswill

2 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Anna Sarah Krämer Fazendeiro

Any Quadcopter DIY from the scratch instruction out there?

HI! im new to this drone thing.. Seeing them fying around is so inspirational and I really want to create one from the scratch... And I don…

Started by Francis X

0 Jun 3, 2015

What is the absolute cheapest drone that works with a go pro?

I want to take photos of houses for realtor purposes and want to know the cheapest way to start out in the drone.  I believe the go pro to…

Started by Michael Scott

20 May 12, 2015
Reply by Martin Reed

Low-price multi-copter for photogrammetry

Hello! I am looking for a low price multi-rotor for photogrammetry. For now we have a custom built octocopter for larger missions, but we…

Started by MK

0 Apr 29, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service