All Discussions Tagged 'check' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fetch servo PWM values with MAVLink

Is there a reciprocal for MAV_CMD_DO_SET_SERVO ?  I'm basically trying to make sure, programmatically, that a servo has a PWM value success…

Started by Anthony

2 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Anthony

Check motor working with ESC and radio transmitter and receiver.

Hi,  I bought a kit of motors an ESCs with frame and it will be delivered in couple of days. From which I am making a entry level drone. I…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

0 Mar 11, 2016

Corrupted Firmware (I think)

I have a Walkera H500 Tali which I'm having firmware/software issues with. The currently loaded firmware is H500 2.2 (which I believe is th…

Started by Chad Mowrey

0 Dec 28, 2015

How to check APM plane firmware version installed and open it using Arduino IDLE?

Hello all, I want to check which APM firmware version i have been using before i update it to the latest (just in case something changes).…

Started by E_Luna

4 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Alex Buckley

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael

15 May 6, 2015
Reply by Michael

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael

1 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Michael

FAIL SAFE reason from logs

Hi, During todays flight Arducopter CODE301RC7 hit FAIL SAFE -> RTL. How can I check afterwards from log what type of FAIL SAFE I had (…

Started by Veikko Vierola

1 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Rob

No radio check calibration bars-answers?

On new APM1 system, the instructions went smooth up to setup -radio check. No variable bars. on exit all 6CH read 0=min  3000= max.  Latest…

Started by Mike Cowan

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Mike Cowan

'Can't detect your APM firmware version. Please check your cabling'

I updated Mission Planner to 1.0.59 hoping to upload Arducopter 2.0.39b, but no success. a banner pops up:  'Can't detect your APM firmware…

Started by estebanflyer

7 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Rick Eis

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service