All Discussions Tagged 'circle' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Circle the target in Follow Me mode

Hello! Does anyone know how to get the copter to circle the target when the target has stopped moving ? I am using PX4 code and Pixhawk FC…

Started by Anjum Shariff

0 Mar 7, 2017

3.2.1 start circling on end of loiter flight

Can somebody help me with following problem ? Today was relatively bad wind and I flew in loiter/stab with my Y6B and everything was ok.…

Started by Amper (DevFor8.com)

3 May 31, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

does Arduplane engage throttle in RTL/Loiter/Circle mode while on the bench?

Hello, I'm a bit confused about the throttle control logics here:   In auto mode and FBWA modes, the throttle works while the plane is on t…

Started by Oscar

1 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Mike Mac

Circle mode not working as it should

I'm using version 3.13  with an Hexa , Even if I change the value of circle_radius  from 20 to 30 the copter circle perfectly but only with…

Started by Luc Maximilien

2 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by BaNe Machine

Speed of circle mode

Is there a way to increase the rate of speed or rate the copter processes around its circle. right now its really slow. I'd like to be able…

Started by Andrew Sommer

6 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Andrew Sommer

Failsafe switches to circle mode but NO THROTTLE. Please help!

I have been using the failsafe function successfully for months now but about 2 weeks ago I was testing it as I always do at the start of a…

Started by B Duffy

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by B Duffy

Any idea on how to improve CIRCLE mode on APM 2.5?

Hi, my CIRCLE mode turn out to be a bit jerky and wobbly and i have no idea where to tune. Its a multi- cool mode and I like it. Thanks to…

Started by Mie Must

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Mie Must

hexa loiter / circle - does not stabilize and slips into lateral dive

i have a standard jdrones hexa with the 30A motors and 12x4.5 props. stabilized flight works well, as does altitude hold.  but the two aut…

Started by James

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by nicolas B

flying in circles when GPS position hold is activated

Hi I have a quadcopter with a diy frame. I am flying in X-Mode using the Ardupirates software v1.1, Jan 24, 2011. I have GPS and magnetom…

Started by Felix M.

10 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Felix M.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service