All Discussions Tagged 'command' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by Drone Tinker

13 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Darrel Maddy

PIXHAWK - command was denied by the autopilot

This is the fourth quad I'm building. The first three have used 2.6 APM successfully. Now when mounting a new quad with the Pixhawk, I foun…

Started by ANGELO E G OLIVEIRA

3 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Josh Bascii

ArduCopter "Command" verses "Control"

I am interested in purchasing a ready-to-fly ArduCopter, but I'm confused about the various options for command and control. I read that R/…

Started by Wana-B Pilot

3 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by u4eake

"motors" command does not work properly ?

Hi everyone !   My first quadcopter is finish to build and I want to test the motors with the "motors" command in the CLI. The wiki say (af…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Jérôme Niklès

Arducopter two-way telemetry for in-flight data and command

Dear ardupilot community, I intend to read in-flight data, such as pitch, roll, yaw and battery status via Xbee telemetry from a computer.…

Started by Edmar Goncalves

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Edmar Goncalves

How to log motor input

Hi Guys!   I'm trying to perform system identification on an Arducopter and would like to be able to see the dynamics from the input to the…

Started by Nisse

3 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Nisse

Programming APM using AVRdude through the command console

I am using an external editor (AVR studio) to design and compile my software, but I have been unsuccessful loading the software onto the AP…

Started by Nick LaBianco

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Nick LaBianco

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service