All Discussions Tagged 'commands' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Fnoop

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

12 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RK

Voice commands in APM Planner

First off, Im no coder. No doubt, someone with actual programming skills could have figured this out in a much shorter period of time. I, h…

Started by Jonathan Grace

2 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Grace

Connecting APM 2.5 and Single Board Computer via Mavlink: receiving sensors data and sending commands

Hello! We are the team of developers and working on the project where we try to design autonomous UAV. We're currently using the following…

Started by Dmitry Medvedev

1 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Suresh Ratnam

Scanning for heartbeat messages & using AT commands(?)

I have several questions about the 3DR radios that I was hoping some developers might be able to answer to facilitate my thesis research...…

Started by Joe M

6 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

Sending Motor Commands to quadcopter

Hi, this is my first project involving a quadcopter. I purchased the quadcopter with X configuration from 3DRobotics with the apm2.5 includ…

Started by Xiaoyang ye

5 May 29, 2013
Reply by Xiaoyang ye

Basic Autonomous Flight

Hi all,   Having some problems getting my quad (GAUI 330x) to fly autonomously using APM1 (including GPS and Xbee modules from the diydrone…

Started by Jake Simon

9 May 21, 2012
Reply by Jake Simon

Basic Autonomous Flight

Hi all,   Having some problems getting my quad (GAUI 330x) to fly autonomously using APM1 (including GPS and Xbee modules from the diydrone…

Started by Jake Simon

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Jake Simon

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service