All Discussions Tagged 'commercial' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chinese Zhejiang enterprises get the first city drone "Express" license

At 9:15 on October 15th, in the Haicheng Park of Hangzhou Future Science and Technology City, a drone quickly took off and then flew away.…

Started by phyngineer

0 yesterday

Status and trends of UAV aerial mapping analysis

First- Overview of UAV surveying and mapping Companies around the world not only integrate drones into their daily workflows, but they als…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 26

Commercial Drones Market Projected to Reach $3.5 Billion by 2024

A new drone study from Esticast Research & Consulting Market Research has these key insights: The European market is expected to have…

Started by Amritesh Suman

0 Sep 16, 2017

Permission for commercial drone ops in Bavaria

Hi All, Anyone out there know where to apply for permission for commercial drone ops in Bavaria? My drone is an Inspire 1 (under 5kg) and i…

Started by Jon Chappell

2 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jon Chappell

Commercial UAV Insurance

This company working with many aviation insurance carries who offer commercial UAV Insurance. NOOO. You do not have to have an exemption…

Started by Alexander Sheard

0 Apr 3, 2016

3DR X8

I have a 3DRobotics X8+ with a tarot T-2D gimbal, FS-TH9X rc controller (with cradle), Activator 80 multi-chem charger/cycler, 6 Tiger powe…

Started by Scott Eveld

0 Mar 16, 2016

Drone Startup Help

Hi Everyone,  We are are startup based in Ireland looking to gather some opinion into the growing demand for commercial drone operators an…

Started by mjames

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Ludo Machiels

Insurance

Understanding the controversy over the commercial use of sUAVs, if a company chose to engage in the use of sUAVs, how would they procure li…

Started by Eric Stewart

2 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Joe Ernster

FAA Section 333 Exemptions

Are you up-to-date with the latest local and FAA regulations regarding commercial UAS (drone) use? Are you flying legally? These are a fe…

Started by Thomas Rohn

0 Jun 18, 2015

Need advice on a extremely reliable UAV for flight in sensitive areas

I am new to the UAV world and have been searching and researching for months now and thought I would join the community and ask some questi…

Started by HighVoltage

2 May 18, 2015
Reply by Martin Reed

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service