All Discussions Tagged 'communication' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How is the SPI bus used on the Pixhawk?

Hi everyone, I have been looking all over the internet for an example of a sensor that uses the SPI bus on the Pixhawk, and I haven't found…

Started by Spencer Manning

0 May 9

Real time communication of quad with MATLAB

Hi all, I'm using a 3DRobotics teletry kit and I'm trying to make my 3DR qaudcopter to communicate realtime withMATLAB. Since the telemetry…

Started by Nisal Hemadasa

2 May 8
Reply by Nisal Hemadasa

Connect Multiple Drones with ground computer over WiFi

I want to control Multiple UAVs with Qgroundcontrol (similar to this simulation) over wifi. For single drone control, I can connect my pc t…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Mar 2, 2018

Communicating APM with MATLAB

Dear all, I would like to communicate my APM2 with MATLAB using USB. Basically, I would like to send the raw data of the accelerometer, gy…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

31 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Cherry Mae Galangque

Drone communication

hello, my query is how the remotely located drones will communicate with base station? which module can be used for reliable communication…

Started by rohit binjagermat

5 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by rohit binjagermat

mavlink protocol problem

Hello All,I am new with APM, and I try to speak mavlink with pixhawk APM:copter V3.3.3. I connected a microcontroler on the TELEM2 uart, an…

Started by Remi Plenet

0 Mar 17, 2016

integrate arduino with pixhawk

Hi,I'm trying to connect an arduino with the Pixhawk.  I understand that your supposed to attach the arduino to Telemetry 2 on the Pixhawk…

Started by Arya Keyvan

0 Mar 7, 2016

Mavlink Protocol Sequence

Hello everyone, I'm new in this Mavlink protocol. I'm trying to implementation of this protocol in my own autopilot system. I can include…

Started by Mehmet Hasanzade

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Lucas Cesar

Interfacing Arduino with Pixhawk

Hi everybody, I'm working on a project with a Pixhawk on a DJI Phantom. We substituted the proprietary NAZA controller with the Pixhawk bec…

Started by Marco Arena

11 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by PW2501

Telemetry basics

Hi all, I'm new to the world of RC robotics and I want to make a RC fixed wing plane capable of providing live video feed and capturing ima…

Started by Gaurav

0 Oct 1, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service