All Discussions Tagged 'compile' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SITL simulation of Dev firmware

Hi all, i'm working on UAV project based on ArduPlane 3.8.2 firmware. I'm trying to build SITL for my DEV3.8.2 version of firmware for simu…

Started by Federico

0 Apr 12, 2018

Eclipse Editor Problems: 'Error: Program "make" not found in PATH'

Hey guys,  I am pretty new to all this, but I have a problem with using 'Make' to compile the ArduPlane code in Eclipse for my Pixhawk. I h…

Started by Andrew A

0 Oct 28, 2015

Uploading and Compiling ArduCopter V3.2 with Eclipse

Hi everyone, I´ve got some problems  with compiling and uploading ArduCopter on Pixhawk. In the past I did some code modification and compi…

Started by Marvin

2 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Marvin

apm2.5 does not boot up after a new firmware compile

Im a newbie on compiling my own code and uploading into the apm. I got everything set up and code does compile and uploads but board does n…

Started by Hansaka Perera

1 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Hansaka Perera

Trouble compiling Arduplane 2.78b source code

I just started a UAV project for work using the Arduino Mega 2560.  But my problem is I cannot get the source code for Arduplane to compi…

Started by Zack Thevenot

4 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

Modifying a mavlink message (mission planner source code)

Hi,   I am trying to modify the attitude mavlink message in mission planner. What I need to do is just to add 2 more float entries that wil…

Started by SHAQURMZ

2 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by SHAQURMZ

Please how to modify a simple APM source

I now have a project for ArduPilot mega 2560 being. I would like to know. How to modify a simple APM sourceFor example, when connected to t…

Started by JeongYunPark

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by JeongYunPark

Optical Flow sensor test files not working

Hi All, I would like to test my optical flow meter but have so far been unsuccessful with getting the test pde to compile.I am using APM2.6…

Started by Craiginho

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 errors when compiling Mission Planner

Hi Guys, Not sure if anybody can help. I've downloaded the Mission Planner code to have a look over. I've followed all the instructions (i'…

Started by Jakey Boy

2 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Jakey Boy

Can't get ArduPiratesNG code to compile. 'i' was not declared.

I have been flying my Arducopter on the Arducopter_alpha_RC1 and ArducopterNG source code, but now I want to move to the ArduPirates source…

Started by Robert Beatty

1 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Robert Beatty

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service