All Discussions Tagged 'configuration' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could you please help me? I can not make configure. These are some error from "make configuration".

Could you please help me? I can not make configure as below. These are some error from "make configuration". make: ../mk/apm.mk:3: pipe: N…

Started by uuasin

0 Jul 7, 2018

43lbs Thrust Hexacopter Configuration Help

Hi there, I'm new to DIY Drones and this is my first post. I'm currently working on building a drone frame. The purpose of it is for aerial…

Started by Derick P

3 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Derick P

T-motor AIR Switchover functionality

Not a lot of information is available about the T-motor AIR ESC calibration and configuration parameters. One of the parameters is called "…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

0 Aug 12, 2017

RCTimer 30A OPTO Brushless ESC

Hi Guys, I started to assembly DJI F550, this is my first assembling drone. I am having doubts about ESC configuration. I did the ESCs limi…

Started by Sergio Mello

0 Jun 12, 2017

V frame motor configuration for Hexacopter

Hello everybody, First I want to thank all participants of this forum who helped me a lot of to build my UAVs. I have just finished to buil…

Started by DUPRE

5 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by JamesWill

My Drone Hangar - Impressive new WebApp

Hey fellas. Im AndresCL, a developer/fpv entusiast that has used some free time to start a tiny web app for you Drone Owners. REGISTER HERE…

Started by AndresCL

0 Oct 15, 2015

Motor Layout: Center of Thrust, Mass and Gravity

Hi, I was just doing some reading about asymmetrical multirotor layouts. From what I've understood, the motors are equidistant from the cen…

Started by NineZeta

0 Sep 16, 2015

Is the 3DR GPS Config Script compatible with the M7N and M8N?

I have a couple of APM 2.6s — one fitted with a u-blox M7N and another fitted with a M8N — and would like to make sure they're properly con…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

4 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

3D Alexmos Gimbal 8bit Basecam

Hey All,  I'm having some trouble getting my 3D Alexmos 8bit Gimbal to work.. It keeps twitching and I've tried calibrating the accelerome…

Started by Keith M

1 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Maury

uBlox compass configuration problems - east is west

Hi all, I can't find a good description of how to calibrate your compass and I also have some problems with my compass' readings.I have a P…

Started by Menno Hochstenbach

22 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Jexx

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service