All Discussions Tagged 'configuration' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael

15 May 6, 2015
Reply by Michael

PX4Flow smart camera configuration with Pixhawk.

Hello everyone. I am trying to configure PX4Flow with Pixhawk. I have followed the instruction and created /etc/extras.txt with the text "m…

Started by Sheraz Kasi

1 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Henry V

Spektrum DX8 with APM 2.5 Controller Need Help Setup

Can someone be kind enough with a DX8 and APM 2.5 configuration email me a setup file I can load into my DX8? I am having a lot of problems…

Started by Peter Klimon

15 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Michael Wood

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael

1 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Michael

How does sub-trim on Spektrum DX7 work?

I am trying to configure the 3-position switch on my RC. Naza assistant indicates that you shoud move the sub-trim on DX7 and watch the U s…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

Droneshare says i have a few configurations out of range

Hi fellows, I finished setting up my quadcopter 3 days ago, had 5 - 6 flights varying between 1-2 minutes. I'm a total beginner in this mat…

Started by Ahmet YILDIRIM

3 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by nickthecook

APM Wont lift off (first flight)

Hi all, I have just finished setting up my quad with APM 2.6.  I went to calibrate my ESC's, but when I went through the all at once method…

Started by david hitchcock

12 May 25, 2014
Reply by david hitchcock

ESC configuration problem - Beeps!?

I have a skywalker 20A ESC connected to LD power 750KV motor. The ESC's BEC servo wire connects to Flysky receiver (Channel 1). My transmit…

Started by mkdesigner

6 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by mkdesigner

ArduCopter Configurations and Settings for beginners !

Hello. I'm starting this discussion since there's a lot of confusion and lack of knowledge about PID settings and control theory, so, you c…

Started by Rui Manuel Cravo Marques

114 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Steve Moreno

Altitude Hold Climb - 450 Traditional Heli

Hello everyone.  I'm working on my first drone, a 450 size helicopter, using the ArduPilot Mega 2.5+.  I got everything assembled and ran a…

Started by Nathan Van Oort

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service