All Discussions Tagged 'configurator' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduCopter Configurator on Trad Heli

Good day,   I'm having trouble setting the PID settings due to our ArduCopter Configurator not connecting to the APM. I've tried the settin…

Started by Chaz Pagal

4 May 5, 2011
Reply by Chaz Pagal

ArduCopter motor command and take-off issues

Hello team, Thanks for all the support thus far on building my first arducopter. Yesterday, I had finally completed the frame, uploaded th…

Started by Raversspesh

14 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Raversspesh

Unresponsive Roll values

When in the initial configurator screen all of my values respond as I move the copter around. When I go to the screen where you move the re…

Started by luke hegeman

11 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sebastian Gralla

immediate spin up. no roll axis in configurator

this is my configuration: motors: TR 28-30B 14A 1050Kv Brushless Outrunner ESC: HobbyKing 20A BlueSeries Brushless Speed Controller ArduPi…

Started by luke hegeman

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Sebastian Gralla

PID values not sticking

I have been noticing that after flying some, that my Accelerometer Offset values are off. I notice it because it pulls one way or the other…

Started by steve

2 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by steve

I was connecting to the configurator now I am not

I was connecting to the configurator fine but had a problem with on of the motors, I fiddled with the pwr connector with the power on and I…

Started by Steve Burton

11 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Steve Burton

Trouble reading RX signals with arducopter configurator.

I have a Futaba T7CAP transmitter w/ a 72Mhz PPM receiver. Calibrating the transmitter via the configurator never succeeds. Here is what I…

Started by Magellan

9 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

configurator Z-axis value

Hi, I've successfully assembled my APM+IMU. I have connected it to USB and GPS, and flashed the latest (RC1) arducopter code. After this I…

Started by Robert

3 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Tom

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service