All Discussions Tagged 'connect' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TWO Pixhawk problems - will not connect, will not load firmware

I have used Mission Planner many, many times on my APM boards. Now, I'm trying to move up to PixHawks. I have two units.  One is a "genui…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Sep 6, 2016

Out of touch with Mission Planner

I have been using MP to manage the settings on my Walkera QR350 PRO without any issues, until... I changed to a new PC (Lenovo B50-30 All-…

Started by Philip Ladds

2 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Philip Ladds

Connecting Walkera G-3D Gimbal to Pixhawk autopilot

I have seen post on YouTube claiming the Walkera G-3D gimbal had been connected to the Pixhawk but no details as to how and I've been unabl…

Started by Richard Dobbins

0 Jun 28, 2015

APM 2.5.2 wont connect after firmware upgrade

I have a 3DRobitics APM v 2.5.2.  Everything was working fine with firmware 3.1.5.  I attempted to upgrade the firmware to 3.2 and now I ca…

Started by Bob S

0 Feb 15, 2015

pixhawk/px4 can not connect to the Qgroundcontrol or Missionplanner with breathing blue LED

my pixhawk can not connect to the QGC(v2.2.0) or MP with px4 firmware.And the main LED is always breathing blue, I'm not sure what does tha…

Started by fuhua wan

4 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by fuhua wan

3DR Radio fail to connect. Remote radio with solid green light

I had a serious crash a couple of days ago where my 3dr Hexa suddenly lost power and fell like a rock, losing 2 arms and damaging the centr…

Started by Aeropixel

6 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Shubham Pandey

DOES ANYBODY USE THE KKMULTICOPTER BOARD??

im making a bicopter and thought of using the kkmulticopter board. does anyone have a diagram of where to connect everything? thanks   if y…

Started by jonathan taylor

4 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Angelo NG

Problem connecting USB

Hello, I'm having some problems trying to connect the APM trought the USB port. It had been working fine, but today I can't do it... It con…

Started by Jorge Fernández

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Jorge Fernández

Cannot connect APM with telemetry

Hi all!I have my new 433MHz air module. I have set both ground and air module with exactly the same settings. Now when both are powered, gr…

Started by Sirglider

7 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Sirglider

RFD900/3DR Radio connected to Arduino or any Microcontroller

Is it possible to connect the RFD900/3DR Radios directly to Arduino?   The idea is instead of connecting the telemetry radios to a computer…

Started by Delfin Magote III

11 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Gardner

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service