All Discussions Tagged 'connection' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16, 2018

Taranis Failsafe and Arducopter - ALMOST CRASHED!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be interesting to post what it just happened to me last Friday. I was flying my Octa-Quad with AC 3.4.dev (…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

2 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

Replacing the Connector on a Balance Charger

I purchased my first balance charger for LiPos and other battery types, however, all of my batteries use the XT60 connector but the charger…

Started by Dylan Siegler

2 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Dylan Siegler

Connect raspberry pi to pixhawk using telemetry radio

Is it possible to connect a raspberry pi by plugging a telemetry radio, that is linked to the telemetry radio on the pixhawk, into the usb…

Started by Mike

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by OG

Multiple Solo on the same WiFi Network

I'm working on a project with my university. We want to develop a system that allows us to get information about plantations in Missouri. W…

Started by Riccardo Musmeci

0 Apr 27, 2016

iPad ground station hardware list and build instructions, wifly with 3dr radio or Xbee pro/Bluetooth bridge?

Hi all, I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the fi…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

Troubleshooting with connecting arducopter to apm planner on mac

Alright, I've spent countless hours on forums and websites to find out what's not working. And now I'm really frustrated so I'm asking some…

Started by Gabriel Dami

0 Dec 22, 2015

No RTL after Radio Failsafe (log included)

I had a very disturbing experience a few days ago. One a very routine testflight the X8 conf copter went suddenly in radio failsafe (~289m…

Started by MR

11 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Patrick Duffy

3dr with 433MHz no connection to Mavlink

Hey @ll, at first, sorry for my bad english, my german is much better ;) I bought the 433MHz 3dr Telemetry and fighted the last 4 days wi…

Started by Benjamin Padberg

11 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Siddharth Shivalkar

Uploading / upgrading plane firmware of pixhawk not working : found problem and solution

I was trying to upload the firmaware to my newly bought pixhawk. But i was getting the error that the connection with the device was not po…

Started by Patribus

0 Jul 30, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service