All Discussions Tagged 'control' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RETAKE COPTER's CONTROL ON A PYTHON SCRIPTING FLIGHT

Hello  I am working on a project which includes an autonomous mission of an hexacopter using PX4, Mission Planner and Python scripting. In…

Started by Eleftherios

5 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Andreas Gazis

Fully Autonomous Quadrotor for indoor flight

I have an interest in developing a fully autonomous quadrotor robot specifically for indoor flight. I am an engineer (what I do in my day j…

Started by Ryan

8 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

140 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by James Thesken

Drone control app- please have a look

We are the group of enthusiasts who find technology as the ladder to future–  for this reason we have created an application with which the…

Started by Dron-x

0 Feb 20, 2017

Offboard Control with SLAM for indoor flight using Intel Aero Ready to Fly

Hi all devs. We are currently a team of researchers at Aalborg University looking into indoor navigation using SLAM on the recently launche…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

0 Feb 17, 2017

manual set roll and pitch

hey guys! Tell me please which MAVLink packets should i use for manual control UAV's roll and pitch directly?

Started by Boris

1 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Boris

UAV simulink Models

The detailed explanation of the model can be found on the link below http://www.academia.edu/1549192/UAV_MODELING_SIMULATION_STABILITY_AND_

Started by leo

0 Feb 8, 2017

Pixhawk Joystick

Hello, I would like to ask if there any option to connect 2 joystick to Mission Planner, the reason for 2 joysticks is that we would like…

Started by Alon Rozenfeld

0 Jan 23, 2017

Open source flight controller or DIY?

I'm currently pursing a project to make a drone, I'm in the process of ordering a drone frame kit that has everything I need for a drone ex…

Started by Daniel Thurairajah

2 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service