All Discussions Tagged 'control' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sony remote control / trigger

Hello folks, I just found this device which promises full remote control above SONY cameras. What you think about?http://lab.airpixel.cz/cs

Started by Dell

4 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Pascal P.

Getting approval to fly in an MOA

Haven't contributed too much here, but I'm looking for some feedback. Disclaimer: I'm not a (full-size aircraft) pilot and may mangle the n…

Started by sly_nerd

0 Aug 15, 2016

Control throttle during Auto Mode (and also land accuracy)

Hi again,  I started to dig into the auto mode which has some incredible features! But I already struggle on some questions that you might…

Started by Thomasss

0 Jul 27, 2016

DJI Matrice 100 to Px4 - issues with heavy lifting and vibration - FIXED

THIS ISSUE WAS RESOLVED BY REPLACING THE STOCK ESCs with ARRIS 30A OPTO SIMONK! Also bought a programmable OSD and use the Android version…

Started by Gio Michell

1 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Gio Michell

New autonomous nano quad project

Hi all this project is starting from a drawing of parts. We are building a nano quad with revolution cc3d mini. Here is the first design.…

Started by michael dunston

0 Jun 19, 2016

New autonomous nano quad project

Hi all this project is starting from a drawing of parts. We are building a nano quad with revolution cc3d mini. Here is the first design.…

Started by michael dunston

0 Jun 19, 2016

Pixhawk intermittent spinning out of control

Hello Everyone - I'm hesitant to start a new discussion but I can't seem to find any information to solve the problem I'm having. I'm very…

Started by Calvin

8 May 28, 2016
Reply by Calvin

Parrot Rolling spider access to controller and programming

Hi guys, Does anyone know where I could find tutorials/course to learn how I could access and develop the controller of the Parrot rolling…

Started by Eli Agronov

0 Apr 5, 2016

Problems / Error message when Linking Futaba T14SG to Pixhawk with R7008SB

Hello, I have the latest firmware (V 5.0) on my Futaba Remote Control T14SG and connected the Receiver R7008SB to the Pixhawk with the st…

Started by Thomas Mueller

2 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Grazziani Resende

Developer

Joystick control of ArduPlane not working

Hi Guys, I was trying to setup a Logitech Attack3 joystick for manual control of my APM running the latest ArduPlane 2.4 firmware. I'd like…

Started by Kabir

39 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by John

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service