All Discussions Tagged 'controller' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building a Drone from scratch

I am a beginner an my goal is to 3d print a drone  body and fly by FPV for photos. As this is my first build I as well am trying not to bre…

Started by Joel McCoy

9 Aug 7
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

ESC and FC for quadcopter drone

Hi there everyone. I am a beginner builder, and am in the phase of building my first drone. So I have selected the  frame, motors and prop.…

Started by hassaan

2 Jun 22
Reply by hassaan

Help choosing beginner friendly good basic flight controller for use with quad mini/nano for photography

Help me choosing a decent flight controller to be used with quad for mini/ nano type for photography.I have narrowed to airbot ominbus f3,s…

Started by Arunesh Dutta

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Arunesh Dutta

Pixhawk versions and where to buy (from Europe)

Hi to everyone,  everytime I get interested in using PixHawk flight controller I arrive to the same conclusion since the software/hardware…

Started by desmond13

0 Jun 22, 2018

BEST OPEN-SOURCE DRONES

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

5 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by James D.

Yaw drift after re-setup my quadcopter

Hello everyone,I have finished my setup, made some changes to my previous installation and after my APM2.6 arm procedure I can see a consta…

Started by Vasilis Tzivaras

0 Dec 27, 2017

Controller design

I am new to flight controllers. Is there a way to implement my controller for attitude control of a quadcopter using pixhawk?

Started by Manmohan Sharma

0 Nov 23, 2017

Flight Controller Identification

I found what looks like a mini PixHawk clone in one of my electronics boxes, and I would like to identify it - especially the pinout.   Att…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Aug 27, 2017

Using 7 ultrasonic SR04 to APM?

Dear my friends Is it possible to connecting 7 SR04 to APM2.8? if it's possible please let me know how can I do that? thanks for your answe…

Started by jhon

0 Aug 2, 2017

3dr GPS

New 3dr Gps for sale: make your best offer. (I have two other 3dr GPS systems available in slightly used condition) Let me know if you want…

Started by William Losch

1 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by christopher.shiny

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service