All Discussions Tagged 'controller' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help me with my Quadcopter project

Hey everyone , my name is daniel im practical electronic engineer and 21 years old .  my Knowlage is : C , VHDL , ASSEMBLY , project that i…

Started by daniel hoasov cohen

2 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by daniel hoasov cohen

Wifi instead of RC

Hello, This is my first post, so my apologizes if I'm not in the right place. I'd need to control a quad ( actually more than one ) from a…

Started by Angel Segura

0 Mar 4, 2016

3D Printed Drone - Indoor Temperature Monitoring

Hello,  I've recently started a project which involves designing, manufacturing and programming a 3D Printed Drone (Quadcopter) for use in…

Started by Tak-chi Ho

1 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Laser Developer

Upgrading Quanum Nova to generic 2.5 APM

OK - So here I'm going to try to detail my experiences with the Quanum Nova - it's a tale of misinformation and stupidity on my behalf :-…

Started by Andrew Cusick

0 Dec 1, 2015

New Hardware: Revo Race Board

I had the pleasure of receiving 2 of these to test and i have seen some doubt on RCGroups forums, but the Revo Race is available and it'…

Started by Harold Burke

0 Nov 24, 2015

3DR Pixhawk x2

I'm looking to offload some spare gear:  1x Brand New 3DRobotics Pixhawk, never opened newest model. - $175 or best offer 1x Broken 3DRob…

Started by Rhosyn

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Knuckles904

AvrMiniCopter - Linux based controller project

Hello Everyone, I want to share a project I have been working on for the last year. It is a quadcopter controller with full Linux support (…

Started by Gregory D

59 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by QuadrotorThai Tevada

APM Mini 3.1 Detailed circuit Schematics

Does anyone have detailed circuit schematics of the APM Mini 3.1. What is happening is i re wired a pixhawk power module to be  gnd gnd…

Started by Marc Price

0 Jul 6, 2015

Need advice on a extremely reliable UAV for flight in sensitive areas

I am new to the UAV world and have been searching and researching for months now and thought I would join the community and ask some questi…

Started by HighVoltage

2 May 18, 2015
Reply by Martin Reed

Using a smart phone motherboard as an autopilot

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I thought It would be a great place to begin my project. I'm building a quad-copter, I was looking for an a…

Started by patrick niedziolka

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by J Smith

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service