All Discussions Tagged 'copter' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating an indoor practice facility

Hi I have an indoor skate park, and i would like to convert some of the space into a good practice arena, and possible a competition space…

Started by hunter caputo

0 Oct 2, 2018

Tethered Lifting Copter Drone - Need Advice

New to the forum, so apologies if anyone has posted something similar recently.  I did search and didn't find anything similar. I'm workin…

Started by Carmine Inserra

0 May 7, 2018

Difference between MP radius field and copter's WPNAV_Radius

Mission planner radius field is in the meters range while copter's is in cm. Im very unsure as to which waypoint radius parameter is being…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 24, 2017

Copter with CAN Bus on Linux. Raspberry.

We have progress. We have not yet decided what we will do next, integrate full CANFestival - CANOpen or use the CAN driver from @EShamaev h…

Started by Andrew

0 Dec 3, 2017

Ardupilot compass

Hello, which compass chip is recommended as external one for Pixhawk nowdays? I need something that isn't OOP. 5883l and 5983l are.I am goi…

Started by Alexander

0 Sep 19, 2017

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

Arducopter version 3.5.0 trouble getting local position data

I've had trouble getting local position data (North , East, Down) from my copter with the new 3.5.0 firmware. I was able to access it with…

Started by Jonathan

1 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Jonathan

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by WCP

APM 2.6 Flip FPV not Taking Off at all not enough throttle power

Hey Guys! I'm completely new to quadcopters and I decided to built my own quad about a month ago, I chose to go with APM 2.6 because it se…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

109 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Steve Archibald

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service