All Discussions Tagged 'crash' (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slight crash during autotune

Hi,  Second time posting here.  I am flying a 550mm hex, with pixhawk v2 on version 3.3.3.  I was performing an autotune using ch5 as my al…

Started by Dennison

7 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Cala

Massive arducopter yaw instability

Hi, I built a quadcopter that was working very well until I recently started it up for the first time in a while. Suddenly a bunch of Yaw i…

Started by Boris Deletic

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Boris Deletic

Pixhawk fall from the sky in altitude hold mode

Another crash caused by a switch to a different flight mode.... After several good flights with my pixhawk equipped quad, i had a crash soo…

Started by Corrado Viettone

21 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Forrest

Roll oscillations and crash in 1st flight attempt of a quadcopter

Hi all, Yesterday I went to the field to do my 1st flight and autotune the PID gains of a custom frame quadcopter.The configuration is 'X'…

Started by Christos Galinakis

0 Aug 9, 2016

Iris+ reduced throttle and crashed despite my full throttle command - no failsafe triggered

The subject says it all.  I was camping with my Iris, and my first flight was doing well, I started climbing to get a higher perspective an…

Started by Ray Quintana

0 Aug 3, 2016

Crash analysis APM2.6 decline after flying high

A couple of days my quad crashed, because I'm kind of new to Arducopter I would like you to review my reasoning (log file is attached to th…

Started by Robbert huizen

3 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Micha

Hexa copter wobling and crash

Hi there, I am new into the world of drones. I always wanted to build my own drone, so for a school project, I decided to build a hexacopt…

Started by Shamir Pinedo

7 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Shamir Pinedo

DJI Matrice 100 to Px4 - issues with heavy lifting and vibration - FIXED

THIS ISSUE WAS RESOLVED BY REPLACING THE STOCK ESCs with ARRIS 30A OPTO SIMONK! Also bought a programmable OSD and use the Android version…

Started by Gio Michell

1 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Gio Michell

Pixhawk - Hexacopter - First crash following autotune attempt - Log

Hey All. So I built a large hexacopter last year with a Sony Nex-6 in 3 axis gimbal with a pixhawk as the controller. It sat over the wint…

Started by Tim B

2 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Tim B

Need Help Solving a Mysterious Iris Crash

I was flying an iris over the weekend, and for some reason it decided to fall out of the sky. I went back to take a look at the flight log…

Started by brandon

0 Jun 21, 2016

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service