All Discussions Tagged 'custom' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which files to modify when I create custom mavlink message?

Hello, I followed this tutorial (http://qgroundcontrol.org/mavlink/create_new_mavlink_message) to create my custom mavlink message but I'm…

Started by Tin-tin Patana-anake

0 Jan 22

43lbs Thrust Hexacopter Configuration Help

Hi there, I'm new to DIY Drones and this is my first post. I'm currently working on building a drone frame. The purpose of it is for aerial…

Started by Derick P

3 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Derick P

Custom gimbal

Hi all,  I need a gimbal to fit the device in the image below. Do you have any suggestions for something that can be customized? The frame…

Started by Andrian Buchi

0 Sep 20, 2017

5V BEC Installation For Parrot / Micasense Sequoia On DJI Mavic Pro

Hi all, I plan on installing a 5V BEC inside my Mavic Pro to power a Parrot / Micasense Sequoia sensor. Just like these guys... https://ww…

Started by Regan

0 Mar 28, 2017

800-1000 size custom carbon fibre Build - With Endurance [MEDIA HEAVY]

Welcome to my new build log, now aiming for the 40 minute mark with a new build / Modded h500 carbon pro

Started by Lunatix

2 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Lunatix

Custom Geofence Action

Hello Everyone, I´m looking into triggering a servo output whenever my plane breaches its geofence. I know you can trigger flight modes and…

Started by Nicholas Matias

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Matias

MR60

Irregular Shape Multicopters - Custom Ardurino Code

This is how you modify Ardurino code for custom irregular shaped ships. There is no need to modify code for a ship with a frame that is lai…

Started by Forrest Frantz

8 May 12, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Looking For Motor Mount Feedback !

Hey All! We're in the process of creating our own drown parts, and we very interested in community ideas. We just finished our first revisi…

Started by FiftyNinety Labs

7 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by FiftyNinety Labs

Another 0cto design

Trying to make something a little more compact than my last design-still haven't had that one in the air-snow and cold!! Anyway I have a 55…

Started by Don Pillow

5 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Don Pillow

Looking for a custom made drone for a film character

Hey guys,  I'm a film maker form Australia, i'm looking for someone to create a small orb/ball like drone that can hover around someone, as…

Started by Samuel Wilson

0 Jan 4, 2016

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service