All Discussions Tagged 'data' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Running a Mission Planner Script Automatically

Is there any way to make a python script run automatically as soon as a telemetry link is established? I am trying to control data collecti…

Started by Chase Schottler

1 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by adam gilchrist kuppuswamy

wireless GPS data transfer through MAVLINK and PIXHAWK

Hello everyone I'm facing the following problem: a stationary (on the ground) GPS + an arduino MEGA + an RF link at 433MHz configuration, p…

Started by Ioannis

3 May 13, 2018
Reply by Ioannis

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Combining aerial photos with flight data

Hi all, we are thinking about building our own aerial photography module. Probably something like GoPro + "sensor box" with LIDAR, GPS and…

Started by Jan Helebrant

2 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Jan Helebrant

Motor values APM2.6 data logging

when logging the data from APM , i get a lot of variables like (IMU, Gyro, etc..) what does the motor values indicate ? to be more precise…

Started by iyad

5 May 16, 2016
Reply by ibrahims

Dataflash log issues

Hey there, I have a few problems involving recording flight data with the dataflash logs: Problem 1: I recently tried to change the type o…

Started by Andrew A

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Doug Adduci

Do you process drone data yourself or let another person/company do it?

If someone else does it - how do you select them? Would you upload/send them a data sample rightaway to see how well the data can be cleane…

Started by Diana K

1 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Heller Gregory

The problem IS NOT the 3.3 regulator, it is the dataflash level shifter

I will resume my problem and the solution: My board is 2.5.2 (not original) and with firmware 2.9 works fine (or it appears to be but it i…

Started by Guaifi

29 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Emilio Merchan

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service