All Discussions Tagged 'dataflash' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Logging and data values

Hello all! Im trying to study quadrotor dynamics, control and etc. I have quadrotor with ArduCopter 3.3 and Mission Planner 1.3.33. Getting…

Started by Stanislav Tomin

5 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Bruce

Increase PX4 Flash Log Rate

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the DataFlash logs being saved to the MicroSD card on Pixhawk. (Primarily raw IMU data). I'm u…

Started by Jamie M

0 Jun 4, 2018

APM 2.5 "No Dataflash Inserted" error, but 3.3V regulator is fine

Hi, I've got a jDrones APM 2.5(not 2.5.x). I had the regulator fail, and had gotten it replaced. After that the board works fine. I've use…

Started by Arunabha Bhattacharya

2 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by jesus

Extract/Convert dataflash log GPS data to a Waypoints file

Has anyone seen an application that would scan a dataflash log file, extract the GPS Lat,Lon and Alt data and create an absolute waypoints…

Started by Chuck Baker

0 Dec 15, 2016

Telemetry not recording on SD card

Hi all, A few weeks ago I was having arming issues and while trying to fix them, I reformatted my pixhawk’s SD card on my desktop. The “Do…

Started by fluffydust

5 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Doug Adduci

Dataflash log issues

Hey there, I have a few problems involving recording flight data with the dataflash logs: Problem 1: I recently tried to change the type o…

Started by Andrew A

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Doug Adduci

The problem IS NOT the 3.3 regulator, it is the dataflash level shifter

I will resume my problem and the solution: My board is 2.5.2 (not original) and with firmware 2.9 works fine (or it appears to be but it i…

Started by Guaifi

29 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Emilio Merchan

Crash and dataflash

Hi My hexa crashed  and I suspect that a propeller came loose. How to identify in the datalog or dataflash ? Thank you

Started by ANGELO E G OLIVEIRA

2 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Ben van Klinken

Writing own variables in logs

Hi everyone!I would be glad if someone can help me with logging my own variables in log with possibility to take it from dataflash after fl…

Started by Stanislav Tomin

0 Dec 24, 2015

RC inputs

I have a simple question: Do the dataflash logs measure and store my RC inputs (voltage/position information from my ailerons stick, rudder…

Started by Andrew A

0 Sep 19, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service