All Discussions Tagged 'delivery' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When will China be able to realize drone delivery?

In recent years, the use of drones for terminal distribution has always been a major trend in the development of the industry. Many countri…

Started by phyngineer

0 Nov 10, 2019

I need advice on a delivery drone build for a high school engineering project

For an engineering project for high school, I have chosen to build an automated delivery drone, capable of carrying 1 kg of cargo, in addit…

Started by Robert Williams

17 May 30, 2019
Reply by Onah Sochima

Amazon's Newest Patent for Drone Deliveries.

Consider the parachute. How long has it been around for? In a sense, it may be one of the more versatile inventions out there. It helped br…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Feb 15, 2017

Autonomous Drone

I want to start an autonomous drone project (4G controlled), but I'm new in this domain, having never piloted a UAV. As far as I know, it i…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Dec 14, 2016

Open Source Autonomous Drone Delivery

We have developed an Open Source Drone Delivery Platform which works with every drone which uses MAVLink. Have a look at our Video Our We…

Started by Project Helin

0 Aug 15, 2016

Realistic Constraints for a Delivery Drone

Hello all, I'm trying to design a delivery drone with a maximum payload of 2 kg and a range of around 13km. I want to ask if these constrai…

Started by Karan Chawla

2 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Coby

Starting of with ArduCopter

Hi,       I was looking at arducopter's home page and got interested on the possibility of a completely autonomous quadcopter. I needed som…

Started by siddh

0 Jan 25, 2015

Starting of with ArduCopter

Hi,       I was looking at arducopter's home page and got interested on the possibility of a completely autonomous quadcopter. I needed som…

Started by siddh

0 Jan 25, 2015

UAV to deliver items?

Hi, this is my first post here . I chanced upon this website while looking up on drones and I'm quite intrigued. pretty much a newbie here…

Started by Taylor Jim

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service