All Discussions Tagged 'delivery' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need advice on a delivery drone build for a high school engineering project

For an engineering project for high school, I have chosen to build an automated delivery drone, capable of carrying 1 kg of cargo, in addit…

Started by Robert Williams

17 May 30
Reply by Onah Sochima

Amazon's Newest Patent for Drone Deliveries.

Consider the parachute. How long has it been around for? In a sense, it may be one of the more versatile inventions out there. It helped br…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Feb 15, 2017

Autonomous Drone

I want to start an autonomous drone project (4G controlled), but I'm new in this domain, having never piloted a UAV. As far as I know, it i…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Dec 14, 2016

Open Source Autonomous Drone Delivery

We have developed an Open Source Drone Delivery Platform which works with every drone which uses MAVLink. Have a look at our Video Our We…

Started by Project Helin

0 Aug 15, 2016

Realistic Constraints for a Delivery Drone

Hello all, I'm trying to design a delivery drone with a maximum payload of 2 kg and a range of around 13km. I want to ask if these constrai…

Started by Karan Chawla

2 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Coby

Starting of with ArduCopter

Hi,       I was looking at arducopter's home page and got interested on the possibility of a completely autonomous quadcopter. I needed som…

Started by siddh

0 Jan 25, 2015

Starting of with ArduCopter

Hi,       I was looking at arducopter's home page and got interested on the possibility of a completely autonomous quadcopter. I needed som…

Started by siddh

0 Jan 25, 2015

UAV to deliver items?

Hi, this is my first post here . I chanced upon this website while looking up on drones and I'm quite intrigued. pretty much a newbie here…

Started by Taylor Jim

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service