All Discussions Tagged 'design' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Announcing CopterCAD version 0.4!

The free drone design web app CopterCAD now has even more parameters, custom objects, and a revamped GUI that gives you the CAD software ex…

Started by Mihai Pruna

0 Sep 19

Aerodynamics software for drone design?

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum after Toby Osmond of Hobbyking pointed me to this website! We are a startup and run www.airshaper.com

Started by Wouter Remmerie

0 Feb 4

Elliptical wing for small UAS

Dear Experts, Anyone tried using elliptical wing for small UAS (weight ~3.5 kg, wingspan ~6 ft). In theory it seems efficient, however in…

Started by neil sam

1 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Graham Dyer

Quad vs Hex

are there some inherent differences between quad copters and hexacopters. What would make a designer choose 4 or 6 propellers? Is there a s…

Started by John C Hansen

0 Apr 18, 2017

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech: 1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One CompressionStep

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor *State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project D…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Jan 25, 2017

State of the Art Novel InFlowTech 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step

State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor: *Wordpress Blog State of the…

Started by Carlos Barrera

0 Sep 27, 2016

Design a hexacopter with coaxial rotors

I am working on a hexacopter using 12 motors in a coaxial configuration but connecting the motors with a y connection. I have been reading…

Started by Don Pillow

4 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Keith Bouckley

Another 0cto design

Trying to make something a little more compact than my last design-still haven't had that one in the air-snow and cold!! Anyway I have a 55…

Started by Don Pillow

5 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Don Pillow

UAV safety

UAVs - Are you considering using them?   As we all know UAV's are often in the news for a multitude of reasons. More specifically the mul…

Started by Mark

0 Dec 1, 2015

Antenna design software

I found a website for a completely FREE software program to design your own antennas for FPV etc. There is a, steep learning curve but,T…

Started by Larry A Amati

0 Nov 3, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service