All Discussions Tagged 'direction' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MinimOSD Extra Problem with Home direction and Home Distance

Hi everyone, I got trouble with my MinimOSD. Hope someone can help, please. Home Distance and Home Direction are not shown on my monitor wh…

Started by Steffen Kupka

2 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Leslie Newhouse

V-tail Quad with 3.2rc4 prop direction?

Hello After looking at the code for 3.2RC4 its still quite unclear what the proper prop direction is to use the V-tail config for the V-tai…

Started by TG

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by TG

Pixhawk planning abilities

So two questions about the Pixhawk: is it possible to fly at an angle to the direction of flight using the autopilot does circle point th…

Started by Andrew Gaiennie

1 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Chris Anderson

ESC hookup to Ardupilot question

Hello, First time poster here, and new to the forum. I am just finishing up a custom built quad copter and I am ready to test it out. I h…

Started by Brent Johnson

4 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Brent Johnson

UAV Mission planning aerial photography: sun's angle and direction with respect to flight lines

Only recently I got into using UAV for mapping. We focus on orto/DSM generation for grasslands and agricultural crops, hence monotonous (gr…

Started by Wally

3 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Jur

Compass direction

Hi I have have APM2.0 and sometimes when its windy he cant hold magnet course and change direction and stays there. I can get it back but…

Started by Peter Alexanderson

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Peter Alexanderson

Compass Sensor Reading Not From 0-360 degree

I am using compass sensor in APM2 to measure the relative bearing to the waypoint. FYI, I am using compass_test.pde library to measure the…

Started by Aizzat

4 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Chaung Wade

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service