All Discussions Tagged 'dji' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone headed to DJI Aerial Photo Academy?

Hi All! I'm headed to the event this Monday in Detroit. Is anyone else headed to one of their classes? Friends that have attended last year…

Started by Kara Murphy

1 Aug 24
Reply by Hamza Shabaz

DJI Tello (Ryze) - the perfect photo/video drone for $100?

Hey there guys! I was reading a few posts here and people are still askin what cheap camera drones they can get under $100. Well, I would n…

Started by Paul Archer

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jake Jhonson

Nuc on Dji Phantom 3

Hi all!I've read this interesting paper on autonomous lidar-based flight (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5492361/)And I was w…

Started by Paolo De Petris

0 Jan 9

How to connect DJI S900 rotors to Pixhawk?

Hello! I'm a newbie in the drone world. I've bought a DJI S900 and a Pixhawk and everything went well up to a point. As I don't want to me…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Jul 17, 2017

Thoughts on the Osmo?

Thinking of getting one shortly. What do you think?

Started by Kara Murphy

0 May 9, 2017

The DJI Fly Drive has Arrived!

Seagate has teamed up with DJI in creating the portable hard drive. The idea is not new as it was originally debuted at the CES 2017. The h…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 25, 2017

Hybrid Mod of Phantom and Mavic.

It was bound to happen that commercial drones are customized based on what a pilot would like to have. And why not? Modifications can resol…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 19, 2017

680mm Camera Drone Platform

What's up guys/gals, I have decided to get out of the custom making drone hobby and focus more on planes. Below is what I have invested in…

Started by Russell Nelius

0 Apr 17, 2017

HML 650 Retracts: Only one side going up after both previously working.

SO i have a problem. I was usuing my landing gear today and it worked fine one flight, put them up and down a few times, took off and lande…

Started by Taylor Donaldson

0 Apr 14, 2017

DRONE USAGE WHILE SKIING

Okay guys heres the what's going on. I'm looking to rent a drone off Fat Lama, people are renting out a variety of drones. Theres the Mavri…

Started by Ben

3 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Ben

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service