All Discussions Tagged 'down' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dronekit.io site down, someone have a backup

When i try to entered to the site Dronekit.io show a error. I Ioooking for more information and code examples, I making a drone with pixrac…

Started by Fco Campos

2 May 26
Reply by Fco Campos

Dronekit.io site down, someone have a backup

When i try to entered to the site Dronekit.io show a error. I Ioooking for more information and code examples, I making a drone with pixrac…

Started by Fco Campos

1 May 11
Reply by Ben Tan

APM 2.6 turns off motors mid air

Hi, I've build a quadrocopter using the apm 2.6 andpowerd it with a 4S Lipo.I flew it several times with the trims set on my transmitter an…

Started by Leonard Buechner

0 Apr 25, 2017

openpilot down? alternative?

I just bought a cc3d for my latest project and went to set it up with the openpilot software but their site has been down for like 2 days n…

Started by Simon Barbarasch

2 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Simon Barbarasch

Speed reduction in auto at windy day

Hello everyone, after hundreds of automated flights (auto mode) on Original Pixhawk - Tower and Mission Planner - I noticed my first proble…

Started by Alex Maltais

0 Aug 22, 2016

My drone was shot down in New Zealand

Full story and view of the on board camera at http://youorig.com/drone-shot-down-while-filming/

Started by YouOriginal

0 Jan 27, 2016

APM Quadcoper X4 with inverterd or down facing motors

Hey Guys, In need of some help. Im trying to mount the motors facing downwards in my quadcopter  with apm. what is the procedure to do so…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

3 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

arducopter flight problems

I built the a big heavy lift that I have been posting about on here using a Pixhawk. Before i put it in the air i wanted to experiment with…

Started by Don Pillow

6 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Mike Kelly

Newbie help with MP

Hoping tomorrow to head out for my first Rover test with MP I cant seem to find any type of user manual for MP.  Does one exist. Lots of…

Started by Dustin C

6 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

T3

Bottom Y6 Props Upside Down

I've been having a lot of problems flying my Y6.  Yaw would change while flying forward or backwards.  The motors on the bottom would getti…

Started by Richard Boyhan

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Ardobeginner

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service