All Discussions Tagged 'download' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner's Terminal tab just outputs garbled random characters in perpetuity. PICS

I have a 250Quad I just built, flys just fine.  All other aspects of mission planner work fine, but when I try to see any logs, all I get i…

Started by Darrell Logan

13 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jorge Alberto Gómez

Telemetry not recording on SD card

Hi all, A few weeks ago I was having arming issues and while trying to fix them, I reformatted my pixhawk’s SD card on my desktop. The “Do…

Started by fluffydust

5 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Doug Adduci

Arducopter WIKI instruction manual PDF download

#texts #pictures #bookmarks #links #videos Ive put together a manual from the Arducopter wiki site for myself and would like to share with…

Started by GeD

11 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Gary McCray

3DR Radio Telemetry How to download program?

I have redesigned 3DR Radio Telemetry PCB,but I don't know how to download program? I say don't know how to download program that means the…

Started by DavidLee

0 Jun 1, 2016

DataFlashLog - Error receiving log list

Dear All, If some of you could give me some help.Im struggling to retrieve the logs from DataFlashLog in Mission Planner ( Receiving Error…

Started by Channel Islands

0 Aug 24, 2015

APM V1 1280 cannot upload firmware?

Hi recently I sold a APM v1 with 1280 memory   the bloke I sold it to says you cannot upload the quad firmware to it using the mission plan…

Started by Gavin Yeo

8 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Martin Poller

GPS data wrong in kml files, need a solution

O.K the problem I am having is once I have downloaded logs for use in google earth the - is missing from longtitude so instead of -0.2244xx…

Started by Dean Wynton

13 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Randy

ArduPilot V2.27

What happened to ArduPilot V2.27 under the downloads page?  All I see now is V2.26 as the latest?

Started by Kevin

34 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by David Meszlenyi

ArduPlane v2.27 alpha

Whats going on with ArduPlane v2.27?  Why is it automatically downloaded through the firmware tab in APM planner since it is not working pr…

Started by Kevin

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Kevin

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service