All Discussions Tagged 'driver' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Rover Motor Driver using L2983D Dual H Bridge.

hello friends, i have built a 4 wheel driver Rover using a Aurdino Uno board with a L298D Dual H Bridge Motor Driver. i wish to replace t…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

3 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Johar Palacita

PX4 / Coding help needed for new ESC

Good afternoon, i have been away for a long time for health reasons, but i'm back and work continued during the last 3 years as it could..…

Started by Fabien Deregel

0 Aug 24, 2016

New UAV / MAV/ ROV brushless controller. Need inputs for Pix4 pro code...

Good afternoon, i have been away for a long time for health reasons, but i'm back and work continued during the last 3 years as it could..…

Started by Fabien Deregel

2 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Fabien Deregel

issues regarding I2C drivers for the pixhawk

Dear all I am currently working in collaboration with Jon Verbeke on a project with multiple ultrasonic sensors on a quadrotor. We started…

Started by Jonas V

4 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Manu B

Pixhawk Relay - How to drive a 5V reed relay to trigger a camera

Hi, I'm using APM Copter 3.2 and I'm trying to add trigger as well as mode change capabilities to my GoPro camera. I'm currently exploring…

Started by IdefixRC

6 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by IdefixRC

Process to update the Ardupilot Mega MinimOSD Rev. 1.1?

Hi there, What's the process for updating the MinimOSD? I want to be able to upgrade to 2.6 on my APM, but I don't want to lose my OSD... a…

Started by Alex

14 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by mike

Home made drone // Unequal PWM response

Hey guys, I'm new to the quadcopter field and this is my first post in DIY ! :) I've been working on my university project which is this h…

Started by Thomas PUJOLLE

0 Feb 18, 2015

Pixhawk custom sensor integration

Hi everyone, i am trying to integrate a wind sensor into Pixhawks hard- and software. All the work is done within my masters thesis. Since…

Started by Marvin

16 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Marvin

Com Port doesn't existed error - Problem solved

Unable to establish a connection. The port 'COM16" does not exist. Being kinda new to this I was using a MP with the 9.0 Mavlink with the…

Started by Warren Purnell

11 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Jed

L293D vs SN754410NE

For the motor contorller (quad half-h driver) I notice in the shipping kit and in the published schematic, you use the L293D, but in the pa…

Started by Mitch Patenaude

2 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Mitch Patenaude

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service