All Discussions Tagged 'drone' (279)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost Quad Copter Found Near Grangemouth, Scotland

I just came across the following news article on the BBC Scotland site, and thought it might be worth re-posting here in case it belongs to…

Started by Gavin Coates

2 16 hours ago
Reply by Ethan Smith

agriculture drone manufacturers in China

Drones  are now more and more used in agriculture. As a large country of agriculture, China also developed a lot of agriculture drone manuf…

Started by Simon Yang

1 Sep 28
Reply by Troy Rock

BSHARK LAUNCH HYDROGEN DRONE, NARWHAL 2

BSHARK LAUNCH HYDROGEN DRONE, NARWHAL 2 With 30 km data communication range ROAD TOWN, British Virgin Islands, Sept. 16, 2018 /PRNewswir…

Started by BSHARK

0 Sep 18

BSHARK LANDS "BIGGEST SALES ORDER" FOR HYDROGEN FUEL CELL DRONE

BSHARK LANDS "BIGGEST SALES ORDER" FOR HYDROGEN FUEL CELL DRONE Signs Memorandum of Understanding with Government of Uzbekistan as the so…

Started by BSHARK

0 Sep 10

BSHARK HOLDINGS LIMITED. LAUNCHES NARWHAL 2

BSHARK HOLDINGS LIMITED. LAUNCHES NARWHAL 2 2ND GENERATION HYDROGEN FUEL CELL DRONE   Intro: Saturday, September 1st, 2018, Shenzhen, Chi…

Started by BSHARK

0 Sep 4

UGV supported UAV with image processing

We have a puzzle, our drone will fly then take a photo of maze, analyzing and finding solution for exit. But the problem how the drone will…

Started by Alperen Erdogan

0 Sep 4

A HYDROGEN FUEL DRONE WITH LIMITLESS OPERATION RANGE IS COMING

A HYDROGEN FUEL DRONE WITH LIMITLESS OPERATION RANGE IS COMING The Cheapest Hydrogen Drone for Sale Narwhal 2 hydrogen fuel cell drone, t…

Started by BSHARK

2 Sep 3
Reply by Andreas Gazis

I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

Hello,   I am wondering if I could send fpv live feed video to smartphones, if that is at all possible. Or if its possible to have the main…

Started by Nelson Hom

33 Aug 31
Reply by Jack Smith

DJI Tello (Ryze) - the perfect photo/video drone for $100?

Hey there guys! I was reading a few posts here and people are still askin what cheap camera drones they can get under $100. Well, I would n…

Started by Paul Archer

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jake Jhonson

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service