All Discussions Tagged 'drone' (305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carbon fiber drone housings have gradually become the application trend

As a high-tech product, drones have applications in many fields, such as aerial photography, surveying and mapping, plant protection sprayi…

Started by phyngineer

1 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by James Wann

Battery and throttle endpoints

I just saw a video, recommending to use 4 s batteries instead of 3 s for quad-copters. And then lowering throttle end points from the RC re…

Started by hassaan

1 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Morgan Johnson

When will China be able to realize drone delivery?

In recent years, the use of drones for terminal distribution has always been a major trend in the development of the industry. Many countri…

Started by phyngineer

0 Nov 10, 2019

Battery Selection For Quadcopter

Hi there everyone. I have a 2205 2500 KV brush less motor for my quadcopter, that requires 12 V for operation. The batteries available are…

Started by hassaan

2 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Don LeRoi

Rescue drone market has great potential

The drone has the advantages of easy handling, low cost, and taking off and landing at any time. In an emergency rescue incident, it can qu…

Started by Thomas Dunlop

0 Oct 28, 2019

The drone turned into a fire extinguisher and staged "Motorish Rescue"

High-rise buildings are on fire, how to quickly fire and rescue? This worldwide problem is solved by the application of drones. A few days…

Started by phyngineer

0 Oct 10, 2019

Status and trends of UAV aerial mapping analysis

First- Overview of UAV surveying and mapping Companies around the world not only integrate drones into their daily workflows, but they als…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 26, 2019

Announcing CopterCAD version 0.4!

The free drone design web app CopterCAD now has even more parameters, custom objects, and a revamped GUI that gives you the CAD software ex…

Started by Mihai Pruna

0 Sep 19, 2019

MMC released Griflion H hydrogen fuel cell drone

The leading industrial drone manufacturer for commercial drone solutions of China- MMC. recently launched Griflion H, a groundbreaking modu…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 16, 2019

UAV became the "new favorite" of surveying and mapping

Speaking of surveying and mapping, I think everyone will not be unfamiliar. From engineering construction to land management, people are of…

Started by phyngineer

1 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Rus Talisin

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service