All Discussions Tagged 'drone' (264)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto object tracking module for drone zoom camera

Yangda Security auto object tracking module (AOTM,including SD version and HD version)is a device that tracks the static/moving target in t…

Started by yangdaonline

3 Apr 4
Reply by Chuck Spaulding

TF02 LiDAR for drone height fixing

I forwarded this part here. Its a very cool LiDAR drone height fixing and terrain following TF02 is a single-point ranging LiDAR, used by…

Started by opticsly

1 Mar 20
Reply by Lherning

A GPS drone for under $100? JJRC h55

Hey there! It's actually around 100 dollars, but you can get one with 3 batteries that works superb! Comes with a 720p camera and all. I m…

Started by Paul Archer

1 Mar 15
Reply by Gary Elch

My new coaxial copter project...Imperial Probe Droid

My buddy Sean who makes the Aerotestra quadcopter told me I should post my new project here on DIY Drones because people would like seeing…

Started by Rotorflyte

19 Feb 21
Reply by Andrew Murphy

BEST OPEN-SOURCE DRONES

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

5 Feb 19
Reply by James D.

new start with the ebee by Sensefly

We are getting a new start with Sensefly that promises us a new relationship with our Ebee, hopefully one that get us a lot of good aerial…

Started by Daniel Paez

12 Jan 26
Reply by Jose Anibal Cortes

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6
Reply by Fnoop

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Drone auto-Altitude-Hold from TF series LiDAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W083jjobNqs&t=35s LiDAR for detecting the obstacle and auto avoid crashing.

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Calculating Quadcopter state based on motor speeds (without sensors)

Hi! I've seen people create simulations for quadcopters where they calculate the drone's state (attitude and location) based on the motor s…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 29, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service