All Discussions Tagged 'drone' (288)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FlytBase launches FlytGCS for remote drone operations with BVLOS

FlytBase, Inc., an enterprise drone automation company, launched FlytGCS, a cloud-based remote drone operations solution, at AUVSI Xponenti…

Started by Utsav Chopra

0 May 6

You guys might like this, it's an essay I wrote on drone regulations for a school assignment.

This is an essay on drone legislation's which I wrote for my formal writing standard at school.   ‘Drones’. The word sends a shiver down th…

Started by Jasper Kueppers

8 Apr 13
Reply by Alex Clark

Agricultural drone sprayer and sprayer, which one do you choose?

In the cultivation of crops, we pay attention to "three-point, seven-point management." This is also a summary of the practice of the ancie…

Started by jerry zhang

9 Mar 30
Reply by Alberto Vila

DJI Tello (Ryze) - the perfect photo/video drone for $100?

Hey there guys! I was reading a few posts here and people are still askin what cheap camera drones they can get under $100. Well, I would n…

Started by Paul Archer

3 Mar 25
Reply by Govind Vijayakumar

Need some help on what drone to get

Hi guys, I'm new with no prior experience with drones and was hoping that you guys may be able to help me out. I am looking for open source…

Started by Fei

0 Mar 22

I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

Hello,   I am wondering if I could send fpv live feed video to smartphones, if that is at all possible. Or if its possible to have the main…

Started by Nelson Hom

37 Mar 10
Reply by bougti

Wind Resistant Drone

Hi guys :) I'm writing from Turkey. So, I and my crew will attend an armed unmanned aerial vehicle competition. In this competition, the sh…

Started by Mustafa Dogan

9 Feb 15
Reply by Roly

Aerodynamics software for drone design?

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum after Toby Osmond of Hobbyking pointed me to this website! We are a startup and run www.airshaper.com

Started by Wouter Remmerie

0 Feb 4

How to do a fixed wing drone

Hey guys! I just want to try make a drone for hobby and maybe mapping. Can you help me because i am new on this. Thank you from now for yo…

Started by Anna

8 Jan 28
Reply by OG

naza m to v2

hey guys, I'm having a bit of an issue with my naza m lite upgraded to v2. It went well, worked fine until something happened.  the drone…

Started by notsocommon

1 Jan 27
Reply by Wayne Howarth

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service