All Discussions Tagged 'dronekit' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are we using dronekit in a way that it wasn't designed for?

Hi guys, So I am part of a research group that is trying to make drone AI that will avoid objects, search for objects, and etc. In the beg…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

5 May 19
Reply by chaitanya krishna

Raspberry Pi to Pixhawk link 1 down, garbage values appearing when the program is running.

i'm currently working on an object tracking drone project. I'm using a raspberry Pi as the companion computer and pixhawk as flight control…

Started by JOHN JOSE

0 Mar 16

DroneAPI issues with mavproxy

pi@raspberrypi ~/dronekit-python/examples/vehicle_state $ mavproxy.py --master=/dev/ttyUSB0 --baudrate=57600Connect /dev/ttyUSB0 source_sys…

Started by Vinh K

4 Mar 3
Reply by JOHN JOSE

How to send MAVLink commands from a Python program from Raspberry Pi?

Hey! I have read a question like this before but didn't really helped me. I would like to know what is the easisest way to send "Roll/Pitch…

Started by Imets Tamás

1 Jan 6
Reply by Fnoop

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

How to get GPS and sensor data via mavlink/mavproxy

Hi all, Im flying a raspberry Pi thats connected to a pixhawk. The raspberry is mostly used as camera , it has one (and soon several CSI)…

Started by Jan Jansen

10 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Umar Dastgir

DroneKit able to arm, but not take off

We are trying to run a simple takeoff command using DroneKit-Python. We have a lidar and an optical flow (PX4 flow) camera connected. We ha…

Started by Paul Tawfik

0 Jun 7, 2017

GCS Doesn't Show RTL with SITL

I am using dronekit python and the dronekit SITL and after I sent it an RTL command in python when the battery is below level 80, the drone…

Started by Alexander Williams

0 May 21, 2017

EKF flag preventing arming

I'm trying to setup dronekit and noticed that vehicle.is_armable() won't return True.  At runtime this is because _ekf_predposhorizabs is F…

Started by Anthony

0 Aug 29, 2016

Raspberry Pi 2 offboard control of Pixhawk, fly mission and then switch to land on target using Opencv

Hi all.  I'm doing a little project where I want to use a Raspberry Pi 2 to run a python script that sends MAVLINK commands to the Pixhawk…

Started by Hjörtur Geir Björnsson

0 Apr 24, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service