All Discussions Tagged 'dronekit' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

responsiveness of the UAV

Hello, I hope you will come to understand my problem because I do not speak English very well. I run my drone only by applying Dronekit in…

Started by Aline

0 Sep 30

Dronekit.io site down, someone have a backup

When i try to entered to the site Dronekit.io show a error. I Ioooking for more information and code examples, I making a drone with pixrac…

Started by Fco Campos

2 May 26
Reply by Fco Campos

Dronekit.io site down, someone have a backup

When i try to entered to the site Dronekit.io show a error. I Ioooking for more information and code examples, I making a drone with pixrac…

Started by Fco Campos

1 May 11
Reply by Ben Tan

Takeoff After Landing using Dronekit

Hello, I am using a Pixhawk 2.1 Cube on Arducopter v3.6.4 with a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B running dronekit scripts. What I want to do is tak…

Started by Sohaib Ahmed

7 Feb 21
Reply by Sohaib Ahmed

Can one use SITL (Software In The Loop) for a custom designed drone?

http://python.dronekit.io/develop/sitl_setup.html there's a. mentioning that SITL is there for only a few pre-built vehicles. suppose I am…

Started by Kisor Alaguvel

0 Sep 25, 2018

dronekit.API exception timout problem

Seeing the screenshots, can anyone tell what sort of problem I am facing and how to overcome that?My best and least guess is that it is rel…

Started by Kisor Alaguvel

0 Sep 25, 2018

Guided mode to loiter mode

Hi, iam using dronekit-python to simuate a mission. mission consist of goto specific gps point and loiter for few seconds. initially i put…

Started by anilkunchalaece

0 Aug 28, 2018

Are we using dronekit in a way that it wasn't designed for?

Hi guys, So I am part of a research group that is trying to make drone AI that will avoid objects, search for objects, and etc. In the beg…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

5 May 19, 2018
Reply by chaitanya krishna

Raspberry Pi to Pixhawk link 1 down, garbage values appearing when the program is running.

i'm currently working on an object tracking drone project. I'm using a raspberry Pi as the companion computer and pixhawk as flight control…

Started by JOHN JOSE

0 Mar 16, 2018

DroneAPI issues with mavproxy

pi@raspberrypi ~/dronekit-python/examples/vehicle_state $ mavproxy.py --master=/dev/ttyUSB0 --baudrate=57600Connect /dev/ttyUSB0 source_sys…

Started by Vinh K

4 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by JOHN JOSE

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service