All Discussions Tagged 'drones' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16

AGRICULTURE DRONE PROJECT

i want to build a agriculture drone.....the payload of the drone min:5kg.......max:10kg..... My problems : 1. I realy dont know which is th…

Started by megamind kaamil

0 Aug 8

drones with indoor navigation

What do you think about using Indoor navigation technology for drones. Does this make sense? and in what areas would it be great to impleme…

Started by Nelly

0 Jun 30

The most popular LiDAR TFmini upgraded with IP65 protection for outdoor

TFmini now upgraded to new version with IP65 protection. More details below: "In order to meet the user’s requirement in harsh conditions,…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Apr 28

DroneRoute - The Internet of Drones platform

Icevo company is developing the DroneRoute platform, for the Internet of Drones. This allows visualization of all the flying drones on the…

Started by Andrei Covalenco

0 Feb 28

400 USD - RPi + Naza Drone

Short story ( If you wanna skip, go ahead, it's not purely relevant lol ) :  It's my 18th birthday this 18th Feb so I dared to talk about t…

Started by Dikshant Chandel

0 Feb 15

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Question

Hi everyone I got a couple of question regarding this command  1)Is the speed specified in the command set for the whole mission, or just…

Started by Melvin

0 Dec 21, 2017

Benewake Lidar-- Usefor and delicate for Drones

Benewake(www.benewake.com)is a national high-tech enterprise, with over 80 employees. The company is located in Keshi Building, Haidian…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

What do Drones, LiDAR Mean for Aerial Surveying, Mapping?

Now is a special time for geospatial service providers. Many call it as important a time in the history of geospatial technology as the…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 14, 2017

Balance chargers of drones from EV-PEAK

Hi friends: Here is Pippa from EV-PEAK. Pippa is the sales of EV-PEAK. EV-PEAK is the manufacture of balance chargers for drones, RC cars,…

Started by Pippa Wong

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Pippa Wong

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service