All Discussions Tagged 'drop' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

multiple bomb drop mechanism with 4 9g servos

Hi everyone I have to build a drop mechanism which will be operated by 4 different servos individually. I would like to operate these servo…

Started by ogun

0 Jul 15, 2016

APM telemetry port, Vcc pin voltage drops under load.

I have the APM 2.6 board. I want to power an external device (an MCU) using the telemetry port pins (which is basically a UART interface).…

Started by Nikos

0 Mar 19, 2016

Servo in Mission Planner

Were using APM 2.5 and trying to test our servos for an autonomous mission that needs to drop off a payload, and were using servos for our…

Started by Ashur Gelyana

4 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Larz

APM 2.5 Hexacopter dropped to ground from 20 meters in loiter

Hi, I've just suffered a pretty bad crash with my hexacopter and am hoping someone can help me out in determining what went wrong.  I had s…

Started by Parker Stephen

19 May 14, 2015
Reply by Gordon T. Ard

Urgently Need Help! Altittude drop when in Auto Mode

Dear All.. I am in big problem right now, I have broke 3 airframe because of it. The problem is when I switch my FX79 to Auto, it goes to w…

Started by opiq

1 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by sixtimesseven

Arm dip - intermittent motor cut out? Weird ThrOut

Hello, Was flying my quad for about the 5th time yesterday with the new latest 3.0.1. It was pretty windy (10-15kts) but after a good 5 min…

Started by Frank

5 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Frank

Mid-Flight Voltage drop

Hi, i'm running an F550 frame with an APM (hkpilot 2.7) and E300 propulsion system (15A Opto esc's). Whenever i'm in the air the battery vo…

Started by Aerovisual

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Aerovisual

Airspeed sensor causes altitude drop in RTL

Every time when airspeed sensor is activated and you try RTL the plane starts to descent and would hit ground if not switched to manual and…

Started by Veikko Vierola

17 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Patrick Leschinski

I have a sudden drop and I am having difficulty disarming.

The copter will arm and disarm before takeoff, but once I am in the air I will get a sudden drop.  When I land, I am not able to disarm.  A…

Started by Daniel Estes

8 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

Quad drops alt at random on Auto...

Hi guys, I had quite a scare today, I was testing out my quad on auto, I've done this before but this time I added more waypoints and diff…

Started by Ervine Lin

14 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Ervine Lin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service