All Discussions Tagged 'easystar' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easystar II+param file

Hi there, does anybody know if its possible to use the easystar param file (from the download section, obviously  made for the easystar I)…

Started by Marc

2 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by 0x582

Building and crashing an Easystar model

This is our first post on DIYDrones, where, I hope, we'll be relating our experience about building and crashing our first Easystar model.…

Started by Alexandre Girard

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Here we go, "grocery list", looking for (any) advice/recommendations

Getting serious today, after several hours looking around i came up with the following list for my what will be a UAV platform.   Multiplex…

Started by Mr. Santos

14 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Mr. Santos

Dynam Hawk Sky (Easy Star clone) review

My short review of an Easy star clone: Well, the Dynam Hawk Sky I order from nitroplanes.com came in a few days ago. The box came in perfe…

Started by Joel Ryan

8 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Kirkpatrick

FunJET or EasyStar

Does anyone have an estimate for the payload capacity for the FunJET or does anyone know of a reputable hobby shop that has the EasyStar in…

Started by I Heart Robotics

3 May 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Lussier

The Skydevil project

Hi, I'm brand new to the UAV world, I should start with what my end game here is. I'm a senior member of the Mid-West largest paintball tea…

Started by Timothy Weber

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Kyle

Easystar

Hi! I have some questions of easystar.I want it to simulate with JSBSim and also I am going to use DATCOM.If anyone who has worked this eas…

Started by Gihun Bae

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by khaing

HobbyKing Sky Arrow - Possible Winner?

Hi Community,Getting interested in UAVs down here in kiwi-land.Thanks for the range of resources everybody! Have had a great look around an…

Started by Liam Beale

3 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Liam Beale

Moment of Inertia

Hi,Not sure this is the right place to post this, but has anyone calculated/estimated the moment of inertia in pitch (Iyy) of the easystar.…

Started by PatrickD

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

Making room for three 16ga wires to Easystar motor?

Easystar noob here..  After upgrading my ESC to extended-length motor leads, I'm trying to tuck these three 16ga silicone wires into the Ea…

Started by Ground Loop

8 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service