All Discussions Tagged 'endurance' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skywalker X8 wing endurance VS the c-astral wing

Hi, C-astral wings (website) are identical to the wing X8 Skywalker (or the opposite!), but the perfomance are very different. What could d…

Started by Alex Maltais

13 May 20, 2018
Reply by Anelito

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

800-1000 size custom carbon fibre Build - With Endurance [MEDIA HEAVY]

Welcome to my new build log, now aiming for the 40 minute mark with a new build / Modded h500 carbon pro

Started by Lunatix

2 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Lunatix

AtlantikSolar team breaks UAV flight endurance world record at 81.5 hrs (using a Pixhawk!)

ETH Zurich's AtlantikSolar 2 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle during its continuous flight of 2316km and 81.5 hours (4 days and 3 nights) that took…

Started by Roguengineer

3 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Cala

OpenSource Airship UAV platform - silent_runner

Hi Guys, I´m in involveld in several airship and DIY related projects. For example we´re at the moment trying to fit an Ardupilot in this s…

Started by Andreas B.

22 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Md. Tanvir Alam Sifat

Long endurance electric aircraft

I am starting a new project for aerial mapping and I would appreciate your expertise and advise in order to help me with the development. …

Started by Rpasdep

5 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Marc Cretten

Long Endurance Agricultural Drone

Hello, I would like to get some feed back on the design of drone I am working on: Currently building the NAJA 2.2 M H TAIL. To get more a…

Started by Richard Spencer

0 Mar 2, 2015

Most efficient motors for 3S operation?

Which 22xx/28xx motors are most efficient for 3S batteries and +/- 10"-11" props? There must be some that outperform the usual crop of chea…

Started by Graham Dyer

3 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Optimizing Motor Question

G'day all. First post so go easy on me. I would like to know if anyone could help identify the model or type of motor that is used in the…

Started by Simon

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Gisela & Joe Noci

Couple questions

Oh no! a newby college student asking questions! I know how frustrating it can be to have someone join the forums and say "here's my projec…

Started by Tom McGuire

7 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Short

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service