All Discussions Tagged 'esc' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controlling quadcopter brushless motors in Raspberry using pigpio

Hi all! I'll try to do my best explaining my doubts. Im computer engineer (so i dont have much knowledge in pure electronics). Im trying to…

Started by jasomo

2 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by jasomo

What exactly do I control when sending a certain PWM signal to an ESC?

Hi All I want to ask a question that, after reading about it and watching YouTube videos, I still don't have a clear understanding about:…

Started by NickN

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by NickN

ESC problem

I am building my own drone. I bought some parts online and put them together. Then I got a problem. The ESC has 3 SIGNAL wires (ground, pow…

Started by Pablo

0 Oct 24, 2017

T-motor AIR Switchover functionality

Not a lot of information is available about the T-motor AIR ESC calibration and configuration parameters. One of the parameters is called "…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

0 Aug 12, 2017

NEED HELP ESC

So, I setup my very first quad and plugged everything together. so that it would be Hovertest ready. Or at least I thought it was ready. I…

Started by Consti

0 Jul 23, 2017

How to connect DJI S900 rotors to Pixhawk?

Hello! I'm a newbie in the drone world. I've bought a DJI S900 and a Pixhawk and everything went well up to a point. As I don't want to me…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Jul 17, 2017

RCTimer 30A OPTO Brushless ESC

Hi Guys, I started to assembly DJI F550, this is my first assembling drone. I am having doubts about ESC configuration. I did the ESCs limi…

Started by Sergio Mello

0 Jun 12, 2017

Replacing an ESC - help needed.

I bought a 680 pro build from Craigslist and have been upgrading and adding gimbals etc. It has flown a few times and done very well being…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Mar 13, 2017

Upgrade a MK into a Arducopter!

Hello guys! I have a Hexakopter MK, and I want to upgrade to Arducopter. I want to know if I can use the BL-Ctrl 1.2 (MK's i2c ESC) with th…

Started by Diego Fdez.

21 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Alessandro Scarabelli

***SAFETY FIRST***

Having just got back from emergency, I thought i would mention how important it is to remove the props when doing any esc calibrations,…

Started by mydrone

0 Jan 3, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service